#watchthefinish

Advertisement
Thomas isn't on the level of Smith? Well I guess that's correct.

Thomas is on a much higher level obviously. Anybody who hasn't realized that by this point is a hopeless moron.

Thomas, Jeudy, and Grimes are the 3 elite WRs in 2017

Nope, Judy is the best, followed by these 3 in some order. Ruggs, Matthews and Thomas. I personally like Ruggs the best out of these 3. Bama is getting another great one. But, any of those 3 i put ahead of grimes.

The 7-9 guys we are about to close with is going to make this the best class in a long time . I am pumped.

Thomas is on a much higher level obviously. Anybody who hasn't realized that by this point is a hopeless moron.

Nope, Judy is the best, followed by these 3 in some order. Ruggs, Matthews and Thomas. I personally like Ruggs the best out of these 3. Bama is getting another great one. But, any of those 3 i put ahead of grimes.

Thomas is better than ruggs and Matthews imo for sure

Advertisement

Thomas is better than ruggs and Matthews imo for sure

People have to give me a legitimate argument on how Thomas is not a top two wideout in the country to them. If Thomas were doing what he does at 6'0" instead of 5'10", he'd be the #1 receiver in the country. He's probably the fastest guy in the 2017 class, definitely for receivers, he runs great routes at another gear than other receivers, and he literally freezes corners. If I was half decent at YouTube editing, you'd have to see him being covered on the camp circuit and at the UA practices. He's too difficult to cover. Deion Sanders and other analysts raved about this dude at UA practices. He comes here and our offense should be sick coupled with our run game. Our starting QB(who will be more mobile), Walton, Homer, Herndon, Richards, Thomas, and a 3rd receiver that steps up will be fireworks!

Add a Cager/Njoku small forward type WR to the list above and that could work really well.
I would add that Brown becoming eligible, Darling at OG where he belongs and Donaldson as an EE should make the engine of this machine, the OL, very much improved.

Last edited:
Guys we have an ignore button for a reason.

What's the point of a message board if you ignore every poster who you don't agree with?

That's not how it works for me.

Not how it works for me either, but it helps for those who'd like to see a bunch of people band.

I'm not big on the band either, except for trolls with ulterior motives, and those are usually easy to spot.

btw, I'm still not buying that clown that posted on here that he started that **** rumor. Personally, I think he accomplished what he set out to do, which was to shift the blame back to Miami, and his post has actually been quoted on several other sites. Fortunately, he got the band

Clown was saying he even knew Pete and went to the Notre Dame game with him.

Advertisement
I bet we only get 3. Harley, Thomas, Dean. Too hard to read CJ and BE. Might get one between those two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want them all too, but this definitely deserves an Upvote.

At this point, I'm actually much more concerned that we get Glenn Logan.

With whats happened with Mcfarland and Smith, every troll is coming out of the woodwork to bash the #watchthefinish ... But, a close in the last week of Herbert, Dean, Thomas, Harley, and Henderson is one of the best closes in the nation and will end up being the best close we've had since 2008. And this class will massively address our biggest needs at OL, CB and WR, while also giving us a huge upgrade in speed as Henderson, Thomas and Harley are the fastest kids in the nation. It will also be a top 10 class.

crossover22[]_[];2812571 said:
crossover22[]_[];2811859 said:
I trust Pete is Pete says watch the finish then I'm gonna watch the finish.

Yea because he has been right about so much. Dudes source is a lunch lady.

If that's your attitude why even read here or post? Serious question. If I thought that, I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

There is great information. That's why i read. Not the predictions. Most the time they are wrong.

Where does that great information come from?

Have i said pete sucks at everything? No.

I actually like alot of his info. Ive just been around long enough to see that he is wrong about most the recruits he says will be canes.

Advertisement
if we finish with thomas, harley, dean, henderson, and edwards...that'll be the best close in the country. i feel confident we'll pull all 5 of those guys.

if we finish with thomas, harley, dean, henderson, and edwards...that'll be the best close in the country. i feel confident we'll pull all 5 of those guys.

Would love to believe all 5 are coming, but I felt confident that McFarland would commit and that Smith would at least take his OV

crossover22[]_[];2813108 said:

If that's your attitude why even read here or post? Serious question. If I thought that, I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

There is great information. That's why i read. Not the predictions. Most the time they are wrong.

I actually like alot of his info. Ive just been around long enough to see that he is wrong about most the recruits he says will be canes.

"Most" is a gross overstatement.

The interesting example to me is Harley. Pete said from day 1 that if he gets an offer he's a Cane. He said it when the offer came. He said it when he reaffirmed to WVU. He said it when the talk was "all he wants is a UF offer." And yet he gets little to no credit for it.

Advertisement
Pete is in a tough spot with the reactionary fans....

I worry more bout who UM gets and how they are developed specific to scheme than about the players that didn't come......

UM never won recruiting titles in the glory days either, but they did develop their players as well or better than anyone else.....

You're not very bright, since you just contradicted yourself big time.

You've also revealed your agenda...you just want to bash bash bash. I have no problem with people getting called out if maybe they make a bad call, keeping in mind that nobody is ever 100%.

But your comments are pathological. Maybe you're jealous. Maybe you have a really small *****. All I know for sure is you have issues.

"Most" is a gross overstatement.

The interesting example to me is Harley. Pete said from day 1 that if he gets an offer he's a Cane. He said it when the offer came. He said it when he reaffirmed to WVU. He said it when the talk was "all he wants is a UF offer." And yet he gets little to no credit for it.

His predictions leading up to signing day have been terrible the last 3 years.

His source was sure mcfatland was coming here the night before the announcement.

Advertisement
Back