#watchthefinish

I like how people aren't upset about Smith and McFarland, but will then be upset when we lose games. These are the guys that make the difference. The Dalvin Cooks the Amari Coopers....top 100 players...top 10 players at their positions. Get upset.

IMO you gotta win the big games before you get the big recruits. That's why people were rightly furious with Rick in October and still are. No doubt had we gone 3-1 or maybe even 2-2 we bag a couple of big time commits.

Look at Herman and his recruiting class at Houston of all places just last year. Big wins get big players. He won the big games, with less talent, and got those big recruits. Meanwhile, we've been allergic to big wins for 10 plus years now.

Beating the UNC and VT's of the world isn't as hard as Golden and Rick make it seem. Beat them, beat FSU for fvck's sake, play well in the ACC championship game and good things will come. Until then, it's ******* groundhog day every NSD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I am watching for is Thomas - to me he is the difference between an ok and great finish. It is critical we get another playmaker to open everything up.

Why do people insist u have to win to land the recruits. What has Maryland won? It's all about bags and unless we drop bags we won't get who we gotta get. People claim butch was a recruiting savant I guarantee he had a good bag game.

Uga bag men are excited for smart so stepping up their game so they are dominating. Fsu is tired of loosing to Clemson so the bag men are coming out.

Until our bag men step up nothing will matter. When we were winning recruiting battles we had the Shapiro bags.

I live in philly area and I'll step up and drop bags of I have to I've done relatively well for myself so I just need to get in touch with someone from the staff about any guys in this area.

I like how people aren't upset about Smith and McFarland, but will then be upset when we lose games. These are the guys that make the difference. The Dalvin Cooks the Amari Coopers....top 100 players...top 10 players at their positions. Get upset.

IMO you gotta win the big games before you get the big recruits. That's why people were rightly furious with Rick in October and still are. No doubt had we gone 3-1 or maybe even 2-2 we bag a couple of big time commits.

Look at Herman and his recruiting class at Houston of all places just last year. Big wins get big players. He won the big games, with less talent, and got those big recruits. Meanwhile, we've been allergic to big wins for 10 plus years now.

Beating the UNC and VT's of the world isn't as hard as Golden and Rick make it seem. Beat them, beat FSU for fvck's sake, play well in the ACC championship game and good things will come. Until then, it's ******* groundhog day every NSD.

Advertisement
I surprisingly satisfied with the way things are going. You can't win 'em all.

This is still the best finish in many years even if we don't do anything else.

**** I'm over amac and never really cared for smith I always thought he was over rated but still a take because I could be wrong.....but we have to close with Thomas Edwards dean and CJ and I'm good.

Amen brother

When golden first started he was a good sales man with a slogan and binder and had the bag men hyped that's how he pulled the aqm and Tracy Howard's in the beginning then when he was exposed the bag men stopped supporting so his recruiting tanked

It's easy we need to step up the bags

Gimme thomas, hendo, and Edwards we good, smith would have been amazing and mcfarland went full ****** cant fault that imma watch the finish and enjoy it

Advertisement
Advertisement
still can't believe we got out bagged by Maryland.. this ACC money ain't cutting it. Why does every time we have a good bag man he wants to be in the lime light and gets caught? SMH

We need a new bag man in free agency.

Stupid troll starting a thread

We were never getting Smith. Only people on here thought that

Advertisement
Back