#watchthefinish

We need to land Edwards and Hendo for this class to be considered a success IMO Dean, Harley and Thomas cool to get them but them other two put this class where it needs to be.

Advertisement
We need to land Edwards and Hendo for this class to be considered a success IMO Dean, Harley and Thomas cool to get them but them other two put this class where it needs to be.

thomas is on the level of smith in terms of an elite prospect. hes not cool to get, its a huge signing to get him

lol no. We get Dean, Mike Farley, and Thomas we *****. Edwards and Henderson's commits would be most valuable because of the meltdown it would cause the Gaytors.

thomas is on the level of smith in terms of an elite prospect. hes not cool to get, its a huge signing to get him

Yep. Thomas could very well end up being the best WR in the 17 class.

I like Thomas but he isn't Smith. Smith was going be exactly what Richards needed on the other side of the field who could stretch the field. Thomas is your screen short yardage terror.

lol no. We get Dean, Mike Farley, and Thomas we *****. Edwards and Henderson's commits would be most valuable because of the meltdown it would cause the Gaytors.

Yes. Henderson and Edwards are very important to this class not just because they **** the Gators over they both inject serious athleticism to their respective positions. Other than Dean, Hendo and Edwards are the biggest needs on defense. Without them the class is good but it falls short of what it could have been.

Advertisement
Why do people insist u have to win to land the recruits. What has Maryland won? It's all about bags and unless we drop bags we won't get who we gotta get. People claim butch was a recruiting savant I guarantee he had a good bag game.

Uga bag men are excited for smart so stepping up their game so they are dominating. Fsu is tired of loosing to Clemson so the bag men are coming out.

Until our bag men step up nothing will matter. When we were winning recruiting battles we had the Shapiro bags.

I live in philly area and I'll step up and drop bags of I have to I've done relatively well for myself so I just need to get in touch with someone from the staff about any guys in this area.

I like how people aren't upset about Smith and McFarland, but will then be upset when we lose games. These are the guys that make the difference. The Dalvin Cooks the Amari Coopers....top 100 players...top 10 players at their positions. Get upset.

IMO you gotta win the big games before you get the big recruits. That's why people were rightly furious with Rick in October and still are. No doubt had we gone 3-1 or maybe even 2-2 we bag a couple of big time commits.

Look at Herman and his recruiting class at Houston of all places just last year. Big wins get big players. He won the big games, with less talent, and got those big recruits. Meanwhile, we've been allergic to big wins for 10 plus years now.

Beating the UNC and VT's of the world isn't as hard as Golden and Rick make it seem. Beat them, beat FSU for fvck's sake, play well in the ACC championship game and good things will come. Until then, it's ******* groundhog day every NSD.

yea.. this year made me realize it about the bags.. Maryland and South Carolina out here neck and neck with us and both won like 6 games and lost their bowl games.. UCLA in the top 20 and won like 3 games last year. Georgia and Stanford landing everyone they want and they both were mediocre.. Oregon's bag man putting on a show.. these mfers were like 60th in recruiting before Taggart got there.. now they in the top 25 and ain't even hit 20 commits yet... sht getting spooky out here.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2811859 said:
I trust Pete is Pete says watch the finish then I'm gonna watch the finish.

Yea because he has been right about so much. Dudes source is a lunch lady.

If that's your attitude why even read here or post? Serious question. If I thought that, I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

There is great information. That's why i read. Not the predictions. Most the time they are wrong.

I like Thomas but he isn't Smith. Smith was going be exactly what Richards needed on the other side of the field who could stretch the field. Thomas is your screen short yardage terror.

Thomas isn't Smith? Have you seen his film? Did you read the reports out of UA practices?

This dude on the other side of Richards is better than Smith being there. This guy can fly and runs crisp routes at full speed. He was unguardable at The Openeing finals and, the UA game, and UA practices

Advertisement

Thomas isn't Smith? Have you seen his film? Did you read the reports out of UA practices?

This dude on the other side of Richards is better than Smith being there. This guy can fly and runs crisp routes at full speed. He was unguardable at The Openeing finals and, the UA game, and UA practices

Yep. Thomas is 100x the WR that Smith is. Not even close. Farley has blazing speed. Njoku is gonna end up to be a freak. I'd love to see Pouncey as well, to prepare for when Njoku eventually transitions to TE.

Thomas isn't on the level of Smith? Well I guess that's correct.

Thomas is on a much higher level obviously. Anybody who hasn't realized that by this point is a hopeless moron.

Thomas, Jeudy, and Grimes are the 3 elite WRs in 2017

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2812571 said:
crossover22[]_[];2811859 said:
I trust Pete is Pete says watch the finish then I'm gonna watch the finish.

Yea because he has been right about so much. Dudes source is a lunch lady.

If that's your attitude why even read here or post? Serious question. If I thought that, I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

There is great information. That's why i read. Not the predictions. Most the time they are wrong.

Where does that great information come from?

I think highly of Devonta smith but I've said jeff Thomas was #1 on the list after seeing film of Thomas, smith ,jeudy and holloman. I ranked them in that order

Advertisement
Back