#watchthefinish

Advertisement
Pretty unexpected for me. I thought he would at least follow through on his visit to Miami

Agree with OP completely. **** of a class if we can finish with them.

As for McFartland, Smith, Julie and the rest... that's what we get when we don't win the big games. We'll forever be in this vicious cycle of good but not great until we prove it on the field.

Why are people penciling in Edwards, hendo, and Thomas like they done deals?

Advertisement
Why are people penciling in Edwards, hendo, and Thomas like they done deals?

thomas -- took 1 OV and cancelled his last oV to oregon who was the second team in his three team

henderson -- pete and marrero hyping along w every gator writer has him coming -- we shall see

edwards -- gator and canes CBing him here -- last update was family is pushing him to come here

If Thomas committed this weekend the entire mood around here (including mine) would do a 180.

This is the only must get kid I care about at this point. We need elite athletes if we're ever gonna get back on top.

Advertisement
Watch the finish....

McFarland - Maryland

Smith - Bama

Pouncey - Texas

Henderson - UF

Edwards - UF

Staff got too coc*ky

Smith was never coming. No idea why anyone ever thought there was ever a chance there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Because the "insiders" insisted that he was a CANE LOCK and got testy when some posters laughed.

Even after Xavier Thomas committed to Bama we're "still in great shape" for him even though he's flying around sofl in Saban's Bagachoppa...

Advertisement
Smith was never coming. No idea why anyone ever thought there was ever a chance there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Because the "insiders" insisted that he was a CANE LOCK and got testy when some posters laughed.

Even after Xavier Thomas committed to Bama we're "still in great shape" for him even though he's flying around sofl in Saban's Bagachoppa...

1 guy said that. Peter said smith wasn't coming.

I surprisingly satisfied with the way things are going. You can't win 'em all.

This is still the best finish in many years even if we don't do anything else.

**** I'm over amac and never really cared for smith I always thought he was over rated but still a take because I could be wrong.....but we have to close with Thomas Edwards dean and CJ and I'm good.

I surprisingly satisfied with the way things are going. You can't win 'em all.

This is still the best finish in many years even if we don't do anything else.

**** I'm over amac and never really cared for smith I always thought he was over rated but still a take because I could be wrong.....but we have to close with Thomas Edwards dean and CJ and I'm good.

uaRbhy7.gif

Advertisement
I'm not mad about Smith and AMac it is what is but when your coach comes out and says we have multiple silent commits and another coach tweets about getting a Big Time 305 commit they better deliver.

I like how people aren't upset about Smith and McFarland, but will then be upset when we lose games. These are the guys that make the difference. The Dalvin Cooks the Amari Coopers....top 100 players...top 10 players at their positions. Get upset.

I like how people aren't upset about Smith and McFarland, but will then be upset when we lose games. These are the guys that make the difference. The Dalvin Cooks the Amari Coopers....top 100 players...top 10 players at their positions. Get upset.

I don't think you are breaking any ground here. The fact of the matter remains that without real SEC/Notre Dame type bagmen the only way to land those guys is with success on the field.

If this last season was any indication I think we are in a great position for the future. I was a real pessimist coming into this offseason. Now I can't see how everyone is so teary-eyed about this cycle.

I think the staff balled out. (-the maryland fiasco)

Advertisement
Back