#watchthefinish

crossover22[]_[];2813108 said:
crossover22[]_[];2812571 said:
If that's your attitude why even read here or post? Serious question. If I thought that, I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

There is great information. That's why i read. Not the predictions. Most the time they are wrong.

Where does that great information come from?

Have i said pete sucks at everything? No.

I actually like alot of his info. Ive just been around long enough to see that he is wrong about most the recruits he says will be canes.

You're not very bright, since you just contradicted yourself big time.

You've also revealed your agenda...you just want to bash bash bash. I have no problem with people getting called out if maybe they make a bad call, keeping in mind that nobody is ever 100%.

But your comments are pathological. Maybe you're jealous. Maybe you have a really small *****. All I know for sure is you have issues.

All this crank talk has me lathered up

Advertisement
I like how people aren't upset about Smith and McFarland, but will then be upset when we lose games. These are the guys that make the difference. The Dalvin Cooks the Amari Coopers....top 100 players...top 10 players at their positions. Get upset.

Agree but those guys aren't from south Florida and we are not a national power yet where we can cherry pick studs from each state yet. We really didn't miss in our backyard. JJ and Davis were the only misses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crossover22[]_[];2813108 said:
crossover22[]_[];2812571 said:
If that's your attitude why even read here or post? Serious question. If I thought that, I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

There is great information. That's why i read. Not the predictions. Most the time they are wrong.

Where does that great information come from?

Have i said pete sucks at everything? No.

I actually like alot of his info. Ive just been around long enough to see that he is wrong about most the recruits he says will be canes.

You're not very bright, since you just contradicted yourself big time.

You've also revealed your agenda...you just want to bash bash bash. I have no problem with people getting called out if maybe they make a bad call, keeping in mind that nobody is ever 100%.

But your comments are pathological. Maybe you're jealous. Maybe you have a really small *****. All I know for sure is you have issues.

:stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand::stephenahand:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back