Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No, but it does expressly tell you how many games he started in each season.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Itā€™s just one play.

He played poorly against Michigan which was preceded by a rough game against Texas.

Iā€™m not saying he sucks, but some people on here are worried about him pushing out Kinsler and McCoy.

What in trying to say is that theyā€™re in the same ballpark skill-wise and physically.
Kinsler and McCoy more tackles or nah? Mirabal talks enough about having the best 5 on the field so Iā€™m sure these guys are all being cross trained in some way

Either way yeah, Iā€™m still very intrigued at Mauigoa taking Cohens spot but he could also be a first round tackle down the road so having these options is refreshing as ****

Advertisement
Personally, I don't like this take. But hard to disagree with Mario/Mirabel on OL.
Yeah, for sure I was thinking about listening to you over them with him on this one, but I changed my mind šŸ˜Ž

I would take this guy all day long, his film isn't bad. When comparing him to Bell, he clearly moves better and looks like he belongs on a very good Wash OL.

LT Rivers / Okunola / McCoy
LG Kalepo / Kinsler
C Carpenter / Rodriguez
RG Cooper / Kinsler
RT Mauigoa / McCoy / Bell

Im sure the staff still loves McCoy, Samson, and Kinsler. But they know we need to win big (10 games) now in 2024.

OL is a developmental/mature position. Samson is coming off an injury and still would only be a 2nd year guy. McCoy looks good but prob needs more polish. Heā€™s def 6th OL. And Kinsler didnā€™t even get snaps this year so Iā€™m sure heā€™s at least another year away from Starting consistently

Better to bring in a proven starter in Kalepo to fill out the starting 5 for 2024. Then going into 2025 a more mature and developed Samson, McCoy and Kinsler are replacing Rivers & Kalepo

Advertisement
A little odd to say this about a 6th year kid, but I feel like he could use some reshaping of his body in the weight room. Could unlock a higher level of play

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would take this guy all day long, his film isn't bad. When comparing him to Bell, he clearly moves better and looks like he belongs on a very good Wash OL.

LT Rivers / Okunola / McCoy
LG Kalepo / Kinsler
C Carpenter / Rodriguez
RG Cooper / Kinsler
RT Mauigoa / McCoy / Bell
Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see either okunola or McCoy hit the portal if we bring this guy in with this day and age

Iā€™ve been saying for years players , coaches , scouts and GMā€™s laugh at PFF. Itā€™s pure garbage. The only people who pay attention to it are the nerds that made it and fans. Nobody else. It means nothing and tells nothing. Go watch film.

You can literally find whatever stat that will fit your narrative on that site. Itā€™s a joke.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see either okunola or McCoy hit the portal if we bring this guy in with this day and age
Colorado does have Samsonā€™s brother, would think heā€™d be a prime transfer candidate if he doesnā€™t get more burn this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back