was attendance as bad as it looked on TV

53k+ Whatcha complaining about whiners? If you weren't there, STFU. Great crowd great win. 100+ degrees. Kaaya amazing day. Refs did their best to keep the corn holes in the game. Hope they send films for review. Crying shame any team should be subjected to those clowns.

Advertisement
53k+ Whatcha complaining about whiners? If you weren't there, STFU. Great crowd great win. 100+ degrees. Kaaya amazing day. Refs did their best to keep the corn holes in the game. Hope they send films for review. Crying shame any team should be subjected to those clowns.
Lmao! 53k my ***.

image.jpg

Advertisement
I the seating capacity is 65k, really doubt that actual fannies in the seats were 53k. On the tube the place looked half full, if that.

It was dead. Even the parking lot had sprawling stretches of empty concrete and grass. Not many people out there to begin with.

It didn't help that it was hotter than the devil's dlck, either.

It wasn't as bad as it looked on TV. The empty seats you saw on TV were an optical illusion. If you were there you would have known that those were just people who looked like seats.

Why do you enjoy being an ******* to all these people who share the same passion you do for the Canes? Is having your opinion be "right" that important to you? Seem a bit insecure. Feel free and to rip on me, I am sure that would be cathartic and your opinion of me couldn't matter less.

I was at the game, and it was fairly full, especially on the home side. the empty areas were mostly the upper deck corners. The heat was brutal, especially in the first half, so a lot of folks were inside.

Advertisement
Was not even close to being full at any point of the game. That said, it was north of 70% full when the peak amount of a$$es were actually in their seats. Decent tickets for this game were pretty expensive on the secondary markets all the way up to gameday. I heard the geniuses at UM were still trying to charge $80 per seat for uppers last week too.

You should check out what husker fans are saying - they called the stadium virtually half filled and there was a huge number of husker fans.

It wasn't as bad as it looked on TV. The empty seats you saw on TV were an optical illusion. If you were there you would have known that those were just people who looked like seats.

Why do you enjoy being an ******* to all these people who share the same passion you do for the Canes? Is having your opinion be "right" that important to you? Seem a bit insecure. Feel free and to rip on me, I am sure that would be cathartic and your opinion of me couldn't matter less.

Is what he said wrong?

It would have been nice for the TV crowd to maybe get a nice panoramic look inside at that club level....

Hopefully that "roof" next year helps

Advertisement
It looked horrible on TV. Heat.... lol. Golden and fans who don't sit in their seats due to heat belong together.

Like most games at least half of the student section cleared it by the end of the third

53k? Do you believe in Santa too? I was there and was shocked how empty it was. But carry on pretending everything is fine and dandy with this program.

Advertisement
People do not want to see an Al Golden coached team, maybe some day Blake James will get the message.

Hot at a day football game in Miami? Imagine that!

With the increasing cost of attending live games can these future fans be far off?future miami football fans.jpg

It looked horrible on TV. Heat.... lol. Golden and fans who don't sit in their seats due to heat belong together.

I swear, there's always some excuse.

To all those chilling inside, does that still qualify as watching the game live, you know, being there? ****, why not stay home or hit up a bar?

Advertisement
Back