was attendance as bad as it looked on TV

Advertisement
A ton of people were inside during the first half cause it was so hot. There were a bunch who left, esp Cornhuskers late in the 3rd as well. That being said, at kickoff there was a large swath in the upper deck that was completely empty. Don't know what it looked like on TV.

The area directly facing the cameras houses the most expensive seats.

That crowd spends a lot of time inside with the AC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Bethune Cookman drew a bigger crowd. The Bugeaters have never played in front of more empty seats. They were out of their element.

Advertisement
It wasn't as bad as it looked on TV. The empty seats you saw on TV were an optical illusion. If you were there you would have known that those were just people who looked like seats.

Not even 50k attended today. I sat in 129 and it was empty. Pretty sure ticket sales are taking a hit after seeing Bethune and Nebraska.

I don't live in Miami, but if I did, the main reason I wouldn't attend games would be the sun and the heat. It's brutal sitting out there. When I was a student 15 years ago, that was the primary reason I didn't go. Al Golden would argue otherwise, but Miami needs more night games.

Advertisement
I don't live in Miami, but if I did, the main reason I wouldn't attend games would be the sun and the heat. It's brutal sitting out there. When I was a student 15 years ago, that was the primary reason I didn't go. Al Golden would argue otherwise, but Miami needs more night games.

No way I'm risking another skin cancer surgery to watch this Dip**** blow games the way he does. Geebus, this clown is so effing AWFUL it's almost comical at this point.

Attendance didn't look so bad on tv

It's been a **** of a lot worse so credit to the fans for supporting especially after
The first two subpar games

Advertisement
image.jpg

I kept looking for all those Nebraska fans that some claimed would outnumber us. Guess they figured we weren't worth the trip.

Advertisement
Back