Wanted to Share this to all of BBB

It's time and he's ready, willing and able... Hiring Butch will infuse so much $ and interest back into this program which no other candidate can match imo. I truly hope that the powers to be make the correct choice.... GO CANES

Advertisement
Ferman was just on Sirius about an hour ago and talked up the Miami job big time. When asked about potential head coaches he immediately went with Butch, saying he just got off the phone with him for the above article, and was in full sale mode. He spent a great deal of time on Butch saying it should be the first call and pitched it hard. He then followed up with Mario and then Chud, acknowledged additional names on an extensive list but didn't go into details because of time.

At this point how can he, at least, not get an interview. And it sounds like that all he needs.

He's not even hired yet and I haven't seen a buzz like this in the fan base for years.

klamalama, cut the "or better" out. Can't give BOT any wiggle room. Butch clearly is frigging a driven man with something to prove. He will not be denied. There is no better choice.

There is no wiggle room because there's none better than Butch. I mean, Belichik isn't available.

My goal was to create a kind of logic trap. Thus: We'll be reasonable. We'll consider someone better than Butch; nothing less. Who you got? Prove it.

I'll put up Butch's resume (the 2001 team) against anyone, ANYONE!

Can Herman match it? No. He's a pup.
Cristobal's resume is a joke.
Schiano carried Butch's clipboard.
All the other coach-de-jours pale in comparison.

The point of my banner is to set Butch as the barometer against which others are to be judged. Butch is the standard. None other can measure up. That makes him the only choice. And, he's available, for reasonable $.

I realize that I'm violating the dictum: you can't underestimate the intelligence of the American public. But I'm an optimist.

However, I'm a pragmatist. Whatever works is fine with me. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Advertisement
If he doesn't get an interview I'll lose my mind. Keep the banners coming.

BUTCH DAVIS. BUTCH DAVIS. BUTCH DAVIS. #BBB

Ferman was just on Sirius about an hour ago and talked up the Miami job big time. When asked about potential head coaches he immediately went with Butch, saying he just got off the phone with him for the above article, and was in full sale mode. He spent a great deal of time on Butch saying it should be the first call and pitched it hard. He then followed up with Mario and then Chud, acknowledged additional names on an extensive list but didn't go into details because of time.

Those to me are the 3 leaders.. Those are 3 guys with the most buzz

COp8jJLUkAErH_L.jpg

Advertisement
"I may have had more success grooming coaches than players," Davis said. "If I were to be fortunate enough for Miami to be interested in me, I am going to put together a staff of young, aggressive guys who can coach their butts off and recruit their butts off and build that program to sustain itself."

VYH4kZw.gif

Advertisement
Let's say we do hire Butch within the next couple of weeks. Does anyone think he would be at practice?

Advertisement
The more I think about Butch the more it makes sense. It truly is a no brainier. WAKE UP BOT!

Mother****ing BUTCH DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got chills reading that ****. I haven't been this excited about the program in about 2 years, likely when them Gators got sent home with the L.

Advertisement
Back