Wanted to Share this to all of BBB

Ferman wrote that -as much as some of you guys dont like him he is an excellent writer . He talked to Butch for an hour on the phone and said after he hung up he was ready to commit. Butch can sell bottled Water to a drowning person.

Advertisement
OP setting everybody up�� lol

That was an article from Ferman.. vern I know u don't want butch but the STFU... Don't be saying I'm a tease or troll. I post real **** unlike U.. Stick with ur sorry A$$ candidates we all know what needs to be done.. Stop being "that guy"
That article made me wAnna throw up it makes sense now since u said it was from ferman, butch is a fallback guy in case we can't get anyone else, he's the chick u call up when everyone else has turned u down for the night, not trying to be that guy,

That was an article from Ferman.. vern I know u don't want butch but the STFU... Don't be saying I'm a tease or troll. I post real **** unlike U.. Stick with ur sorry A$$ candidates we all know what needs to be done.. Stop being "that guy"
That article made me wAnna throw up it makes sense now since u said it was from ferman, butch is a fallback guy in case we can't get anyone else, he's the chick u call up when everyone else has turned u down for the night, not trying to be that guy,
Give me a slam dunk hire with the credentials Butch has that we can sign or STFU.

Advertisement

Give me a slam dunk hire with the credentials Butch has that we can sign or STFU.

Hue Jackson.

Butch or Bust. Please God! I will actually cry if that man gets another chance. They'll lose ALOT of fans if they hire some corch like Cristobal. Iknow id be done.

Hue Jackson.

When was he associated with a Super Bowl winning team?

Ahhhh...never?

I'm all for Butch, and out of the list of candidates, he strikes me as the one.

At the very LEAST, he should be considered and interviewed. Considering he was the architect of the greatest College football team of all time, the administration owes him that much.

FIFY

Advertisement

Hue Jackson.

Ahhhh...never?

Think He was referring to my reply of Hue Jackson.

Except I have clearly said my first choice is Butch. More like Butch is 1a, and Hue Jackson is 1b. Either one, I'm confident would revive this program and have us in playoff discussion within 3-4 years.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess the dude deleted his comment. lol

Hue Jackson.

Ahhhh...never?

Think He was referring to my reply of Hue Jackson.

Except I have clearly said my first choice is Butch. More like Butch is 1a, and Hue Jackson is 1b. Either one, I'm confident would revive this program and have us in playoff discussion within 3-4 years.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess the dude deleted his comment. lol

I concur.

I read this also and it sold me. Butch is the guy. We need to start a media campagin to get butch just like we did with golden- herald ads, banners, radio spots, anything and everything

Just defies logic that anyone could possibly not want Butch?!

From money, to recruiting, to grooming the potential next guy....his experience, knowledge of Miami...and rather pathetic state of the program and disgruntled alumni and fan base...

UM

Advertisement
I'm not anti-Butch, but I think we should have an honest discussion about him.

People called him "Botch" and flew banners against him for a reason. Yes, he dealt with real sanctions and built a super team. But I'm a little worried that he's too conservative in nature. He hired a few ****** coordinators. What's his plan? I'm encouraged that he wants young and aggressive assistants. But if we're being honest, he comes with question marks.

Advertisement

People called him "Botch" and flew banners against him for a reason. Yes, he dealt with real sanctions and built a super team. But I'm a little worried that he's too conservative in nature. He hired a few ****ty coordinators. What's his plan? I'm encouraged that he wants young and aggressive assistants. But if we're being honest, he comes with question marks.

If the bold is true then your whole premise is rubbish.

Cmon mane. You're better than this.

People called him "Botch" and flew banners against him for a reason. Yes, he dealt with real sanctions and built a super team. But I'm a little worried that he's too conservative in nature. He hired a few ****ty coordinators. What's his plan? I'm encouraged that he wants young and aggressive assistants. But if we're being honest, he comes with question marks.

If the bold is true then your whole premise is rubbish.

Cmon mane. You're better than this.

We get it, mane.

To be fair, that was his first head coaching gig. And fairly successful I'd add.

In regards to on field decisions, while I haven't watched every game he coached after leaving UM, you'd have to think experience would rectify a lot of that. We're talking 15 years in an NFL and major university environment.

What do you think?

To be fair, that was his first head coaching gig. And fairly successful I'd add.

In regards to on field decisions, while I haven't watched every game he coached after leaving UM, you'd have to think experience would rectify a lot of that. We're talking 15 years in an NFL and major university environment.

What do you think?

You used way too much logic.

I think you might have overloaded his capacitors.

Advertisement
Back