Wanted to Share this to all of BBB

Advertisement
9) Would have defenses that stick it to SEC defenses....regularly...
10) Special teams that actually block punts and kicks
11) Back-ups that could start for any other team in the country.
12) etc...

Yep, he should be the guy without a doubt.
1) proven coach
2) proven recruiting
3) wants to be here in Miami
4) won't leave for another job or NFL
5) no (NCAA) baggage, cleared of any wrongdoing at UNC
6) Fans support
7) can bring The Hurricane family together again
8) respect from all SFla high schools
Feel free to add anything I missed

GUYS LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. LETS START KICKSTARTERS OR GOFUNDMES TO PROMOTE BUTCH FOR MEDIA BUYS LIKE ADS AND BANNERS. WE FORCED ADMIN'S HAND WITH GOLDEN, LETS DO IT WITH BUTCH

Advertisement
Holy ****. Announce it tomorrow. Not a **** recruit in Miami would go to FSU or UF if they had the opportunity to play for this guy. Damnit Blake James. This is the last chance.. The guy WILL be too old next time around, this is the last chance. Regardless of the outcome, the fanbase would not attack Blake one time for this. If Butch succeeds or fails, we will embrace Blake as the one who gave it a chance. If I can make one wish as a Miami fan, ever the rest of my life, give this man a second chance. Not only do we deserve a title around here, Butch Davis deserves to win one at Miami.

Advertisement
GUYS LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. LETS START KICKSTARTERS OR GOFUNDMES TO PROMOTE BUTCH FOR MEDIA BUYS LIKE ADS AND BANNERS. WE FORCED ADMIN'S HAND WITH GOLDEN, LETS DO IT WITH BUTCH

Let's do it. We helped to get Folden out. Now let's Bring Back Butch!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** after reading that, it's changing my mind about Butch, but I am always torn about this issue.

This piece needs to be on every social media page available.
Send it to newspapers, blogs, sport reporting publications

"I wouldn't be trying to go to the Independence Bowl."

My God, is that refreshing. I just ran through every door in my house.

Advertisement
Back