Walton in trouble again?

new run in w police Tuesday am. Details aren’t out yet
People, people. there are basically three type of people who become police officers: 1)people who just want a job that pays some money,, 2)people who are phyco punks who want to push people around, and 3) people who really want to be law enforcement professionals interested in serving and upholding the law. Clearly the experience you have when dealing with cops differ depending on which type you run into. But all three are legally carrying firearms and trained to use them. All three also have a difficult job that has becomes extremely dangerous as year have gone by(I remember one year back in the 60's when it big big news that a 2nd cop had been killed that year). Clearly type 2 is a real problem for anyone but all three have one thing in common, they don't like lip and are nervous of their own danger. Do whatever you want, but if you give a cop lip you could be in for a bad day.

Advertisement
People, people. there are basically three type of people who become police officers: 1)people who just want a job that pays some money,, 2)people who are phyco punks who want to push people around, and 3) people who really want to be law enforcement professionals interested in serving and upholding the law. Clearly the experience you have when dealing with cops differ depending on which type you run into. But all three are legally carrying firearms and trained to use them. All three also have a difficult job that has becomes extremely dangerous as year have gone by(I remember one year back in the 60's when it big big news that a 2nd cop had been killed that year). Clearly type 2 is a real problem for anyone but all three have one thing in common, they don't like lip and are nervous of their own danger. Do whatever you want, but if you give a cop lip you could be in for a bad day.

since then, it was reported that he was arrested for beating his girl after finding out he was the father. if its all true, smh.

since then, it was reported that he was arrested for beating his girl after finding out he was the father. if its all true, smh.

That would be horrible. I was raised to never lift a hand to any woman. I am one of three brothers. Our Pop told each of our wives that same thing: "If my boys ever lays and hand on you, call ME. I will beat him until you say stop!" Pop was king-size grizzle bear and country strong. Needless to say our wives could be as nasty as they wanted and still safe.

Advertisement
Very unfortunate, and extremely gross if the hitting his pregnant girl rumors are true.

This won't be the last time he's in the news for something either, I'm afraid. Who knows, maybe jail time could help him see the way. Or it'll further his spiral downward that he's on.

Either way, prayers he figures it out, and stays out of trouble.

Walton in trouble? The dude physically assaulted his pregnant baby-momma. Yeah, he's in a lot of ******* trouble.

Troubled kid. Been saying for awhile he needs help. But people still see him as a meal ticket so they’re not willing to be honest with him.

Was just wondering this too. Who the **** is around him? You obviously can't babysit an adult 24/7 but dude is seemingly a danger to others and possibly himself and is basically ****ing away his life.

Maybe someone should've advised him to sit out a year and get his head right? Maybe coming back here was more problematic than it was worth? Maybe everyone just wanted the game checks to keep comin until one day he f*cks his entire life up?

Kid ain't good enough at that position to get the additional chances that some people cited before going off on tangents about the flag and killing dogs too.

Advertisement
Say he gets off here, don't you at some point have to start thinking the guy's a sociopath? Like how many times does he get accused of something before we start to wonder if maybe he's doing this sht? I'm not talking legally, but morally. Maybe charges get dropped or whatever, but that doesn't mean he didn't do something.

I root for former players, but this guy is getting in trouble way to much for me to believe he's innocent of all this. It's like Winslow, at some point you have to acknowledge that there's too much smoke for there to be no fire.

If the charges are true, he’s definitely messed up in the head, although even if not, there’s still something wrong with him. But a sociopath? I don’t know. That’s a very specific thing. It basically means you don’t feel guilt or remorse after your actions, and are incapable of empathy. There are a lot of horrible people in this world, but they’re not all sociopaths. They may actually feel some sense of guilt or remorse.

Sociopathy is an actual psychiatric diagnosis. So I guess it would take a psychiatrist to say whether he’s an actual sociopath or not.

In my opinion, most of these types of crimes are committed by people that have poor impulse control. You may be so angry you might want to punch a relative, the difference is you control that impulse. These knuckleheads just give in to their impulses. It’s still criminal and inexcusable either way.

Long as He ain't kneel for the flag, He'll be back.

You see, in the NFL, even if you break a 3 Y/O's arm, they'll make a spot for you...but kneeling for the flag, ohhhh noooo, that's where they draw the line.

Ok, I'm not trying to make this what it'll probably turn in to, but more people than Kaepernick kneeled. Eric Reid was also a huge proponent of kneeling, and he's still in the league. The NFL is a business, if you can play, you will make your way back to it. Kaepernick is a unique situation because he was blackballed, and the NFL did make an example out of him. But, I bet if it was say, Cam Newton, when he was winning his MVP, he would've still been in the league.

But, Walton will never get another shot because he's not Tyreek Hill, or Adrian Peterson in his prime, nor should he. You have to be a very talented player to get away with stuff like that- the most recent example would be Kareem Hunt. If walton had done the same thing Hunt did, he would never get another opportunity, because he's not as good.

I'm not starting this Kaepernick/kneeling debate, but those are just the facts

If the charges are true, he’s definitely messed up in the head, although even if not, there’s still something wrong with him. But a sociopath? I don’t know. That’s a very specific thing. It basically means you don’t feel guilt or remorse after your actions, and are incapable of empathy. There are a lot of horrible people in this world, but they’re not all sociopaths. They may actually feel some sense of guilt or remorse.

Sociopathy is an actual psychiatric diagnosis. So I guess it would take a psychiatrist to say whether he’s an actual sociopath or not.

In my opinion, most of these types of crimes are committed by people that have poor impulse control. You may be so angry you might want to punch a relative, the difference is you control that impulse. These knuckleheads just give in to their impulses. It’s still criminal and inexcusable either way.

i cant imagine someoens first response to finding out theyre having a kid is to beat the mother. didnt think he had this in him. easily the worst of all the crimes he committed/accused of.

Advertisement
Ok, I'm not trying to make this what it'll probably turn in to, but more people than Kaepernick kneeled. Eric Reid was also a huge proponent of kneeling, and he's still in the league. The NFL is a business, if you can play, you will make your way back to it. Kaepernick is a unique situation because he was blackballed, and the NFL did make an example out of him. But, I bet if it was say, Cam Newton, when he was winning his MVP, he would've still been in the league.

But, Walton will never get another shot because he's not Tyreek Hill, or Adrian Peterson in his prime, nor should he. You have to be a very talented player to get away with stuff like that- the most recent example would be Kareem Hunt. If walton had done the same thing Hunt did, he would never get another opportunity, because he's not as good.

I'm not starting this Kaepernick/kneeling debate, but those are just the facts

could be wrong, but did hill have previous run ins prior to the DV incident? i think this is the issue with MW is that hes already had 3 arrests in one offseason for diff things and then during his four game suspension ends up doing something esle.

could be wrong, but did hill have previous run ins prior to the DV incident? i think this is the issue with MW is that hes already had 3 arrests in one offseason for diff things and then during his four game suspension ends up doing something esle.

Yeah, Hill was kicked off of Oklahoma State's team for punching his pregnant girlfriend. It's pretty similar to what Mark is being accused of. But yeah, Walton has definitely been in a lot of trouble lately, unfortunately

Yeah, Hill was kicked off of Oklahoma State's team for punching his pregnant girlfriend. It's pretty similar to what Mark is being accused of. But yeah, Walton has definitely been in a lot of trouble lately, unfortunately

Walton is probably done.

1) he isnt as good tyreek hill
2) he had gotten in trouble for other things and some are recent

He had as about as good of a situation as he could want to be able to come home and play and a second chance. I hope he gets help because nobody can just be that stupid to mess it up

Advertisement
Walton is probably done.

1) he isnt as good tyreek hill
2) he had gotten in trouble for other things and some are recent

He had as about as good of a situation as he could want to be able to come home and play and a second chance. I hope he gets help because nobody can just be that stupid to mess it up

Especially agree about the football situation here being as good as he could've hoped for (the hometown dynamic off the field could be another story).

The jury is still out on Brian Flores as a head coach but he seems like a good dude that actually cares about his players. So Walton ****ed away the chance to play for a guy that would probably be sympathetic to a guy making the most of a second chance on a team where the opportunity to stand out this year would really cement yourself with it in the future. A future when they're actually 100% trying to win and begin paying the guys they see as part of that plan.

Advertisement
Back