Walton in trouble again?

She said she was on the pill.

She wasn’t.

She got pregnant.

She broke the news Sunday.

He freaked out and beat her.

Inexcusable.

Well if that’s True then She shouldn’t have been a lying gold digging heaux but that’s jmo 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
He needs help for sure. I won't destroy him like others have.

I don't know what went on behind the walls of his home growing up.

I don't know if he has a mental illness.

I don't know if he has ever been taught the way to handle stress, anger, emotions in general.

Pouncey said the other day that he "blacked out" and he didn't know what he was doing when he went after Garrett.

These are in-line with a trauma response (Fight, Flight, Freeze, Faint).

NICABM-InfoG-Window-of-Tolerance.jpg

I will not defend the actions, but I will defend a person who needs help.

I grew up seeing abuse on a daily basis, so it is something close to me.

But I also know that the action and the person are two different things.

It's important that we start getting help for all people dealing with trauma.

Advertisement

dude is nuts

I always wondered why he'd wildly beat his chest and shake his head after 10 yd runs vs. teams like Bethune Cookman. Talking trash like he had just done something great.

Seeing this video - it makes total sense. He just has a general misunderstanding of what he's just done, and the appropriate way to act afterwards.

I will not defend the actions, but I will defend a person who needs help.

I grew up seeing abuse on a daily basis, so it is something close to me.

But I also know that the action and the person are two different things.

It's important that we start getting help for all people dealing with trauma.

I’m not in this thread to bash him, because his actions that last couple of years are starting to escalate...and they speak for themselves.

But I can’t agree with the bolded part.

People are 100% defined by their actions and how they accept responsibility for those actions.

Last edited:
Mark is a dumbass, you can't continue to do stupid crap, and think that people are going to let you get away with it. I have little sympathy for him, his career is most likely over if these allegations are true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's tough to watch. Full blown crazy. He'll be dead in a year if he doesn't get some help.

Anyone who sees that and thinks it’s a good idea to keep signing him to NFL contracts is a contemptible scumbag. Walton is severely disturbed, as I suspected he was when all this stuff started months ago. It should be pretty obvious at this point he needs intervention.

Looks like some schizophrenia might be setting in.

I have seen that body language up close and personal.

Sudden irrational behavior changes in the late teens and early twenties. He is all of a sudden a different guy.

I thought he just over reacted to relational drama, but it looks like the problem is deeper.

Sad thing is people gonna pretend like nothing is wrong until things go too far. People like to think it will work itself out. It’s painful having to admit a love one is having mental health issues.

Advertisement
Looks like some schizophrenia might be setting in.

I have seen that body language up close and personal.

Sudden irrational behavior changes in the late teens and early twenties. He is all of a sudden a different guy.

I thought he just over reacted to relational drama, but it looks like the problem is deeper.

Sad thing is people gonna pretend like nothing is wrong until things go too far. People like to think it will work itself out. It’s painful having to admit a love one is having mental health issues.

yup its looking more like schitzoeffective disorder or bi polar disorder that is left untreated. He is self medicating with weed.

That being said his nfl career is done. Hopefully he can get back in gear and maybe get to the cfl or a good job i think he graduated from um.

yup its looking more like schitzoeffective disorder or bi polar disorder that is left untreated. He is self medicating with weed.

That being said his nfl career is done. Hopefully he can get back in gear and maybe get to the cfl or a good job i think he graduated from um.

Could be, but weed certainly won't help the situation as its been linked to bringing in episodes. Hard to tell really, but pills are an issue as well and booze. All go hand in hand, certainly bizarre.

Advertisement
Back