Walton in trouble again?

Advertisement
Wow, if the rumor mill is true, then I have no sympathy whatsoever. You don't physically assault a woman, any woman, especially the mother of your child. No anger, situation, background, tragedy you've dealt with, NOTHING excuses that. That's definitional scumbag sh-t. Sure, innocent until proven guilty and all that... but sometimes a person's track record gives you a strong reason to believe the rumors are likely true.

What an absolute waste of potential. And this wasn't a one off mistake at this point, he's been given chance after chance and keeps blowing them all. Excuses start being inapplicable when that's the case.

Long as He ain't kneel for the flag, He'll be back.

You see, in the NFL, even if you break a 3 Y/O's arm, they'll make a spot for you...but kneeling for the flag, ohhhh noooo, that's where they draw the line.
Don't know why you felt the need to try and turn this into another thread about Kaepernick, but you do you I guess. However, as to your post, Ray Rice says hi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did he do something else? He was being suspended now for what he had done in the offseason. Did new facts come out?
Punched his preggo girlfriend several time sin the face..... allegedly. Police report said her face was ****ed up so it's probably true.

Wow, if the rumor mill is true, then I have no sympathy whatsoever. You don't physically assault a woman, any woman, especially the mother of your child. No anger, situation, background, tragedy you've dealt with, NOTHING excuses that. That's definitional scumbag sh-t. Sure, innocent until proven guilty and all that... but sometimes a person's track record gives you a strong reason to believe the rumors are likely true.

What an absolute waste of potential. And this wasn't a one off mistake at this point, he's been given chance after chance and keeps blowing them all. Excuses start being inapplicable when that's the case.

I concur , I would NOT even take him to cut wire 12-14 hours a day if my warehouse the manager who's at least 6'5" 350 hears he hit a pregnant women Walton would be pinned in the wire rack by accident of course.

Police say when wife beaters are caught and arrested they cry like a baby , I'm 62 and I'd assure you I'd give Walton a good battle no doubt.

Advertisement
Long as He ain't kneel for the flag, He'll be back.

You see, in the NFL, even if you break a 3 Y/O's arm, they'll make a spot for you...but kneeling for the flag, ohhhh noooo, that's where they draw the line.
It’s the NFL, so if it’s not on video that can embarrass them, he’s good. Or if there was video, as long as it was recorded in Oklahoma he’s OK.

Is 5 weeks THAT pregnant? Like, is she even sure? Sounds like a few days late to me.

Joking aside, dude needs serious help. Never saw this downward spiral coming. Sad.

Advertisement
If true, he’s a piece of **** and should be in jail just like that clown Tyreek Hill. Just like Hill, he’ll probably get off though.

Advertisement
Back