Walton in trouble again?

Advertisement
97FA5FF7-3E21-442E-A646-9BE712CB8E6A.jpeg

Advertisement
I defended him on the police issue at UM, even the little phone incident was not huge.

But too much since then. The last incident before this, was all him seemingly, and now this one, if true, is probably going to be the final straw.

I’m hoping this information is not true, but if it ends up being correct, there’s no excuse for it. None. I don’t care if a parent died. All of our parents either already died, or are going to die. There’s no excuse for putting your hands that way on a woman. Again, I’ll wait to see if any of this is confirmed. I’m only saying this if it’s true, it really is the last straw

Advertisement
If he did do this , which is an IF , he needs to get his *** beat with a baseball bat. Touching a woman is bad enough but a pregnant one ? F that.

Advertisement
Long as He ain't kneel for the flag, He'll be back.

You see, in the NFL, even if you break a 3 Y/O's arm, they'll make a spot for you...but kneeling for the flag, ohhhh noooo, that's where they draw the line.
You ain't wrong. Can't stand against police brutality or kneel . But beat a kid , rape a woman and we forgive you.

Advertisement
Key word accused. Y’all stop calling him a scumbag until he’s proven guilty

I want to believe this isn't true but why is Mark always involved in some ****? I mean does trouble just chase after him all day? This kid is always involved with something (whether innocent or guilty) even during his days at UM. NFL teams don't have time for this **** for a kid that is a talent but isn't a Pro Bowl talent or anything.

I defended him on the police issue at UM, even the little phone incident was not huge.

But too much since then. The last incident before this, was all him seemingly, and now this one, if true, is probably going to be the final straw.

I’m hoping this information is not true, but if it ends up being correct, there’s no excuse for it. None. I don’t care if a parent died. All of our parents either already died, or are going to die. There’s no excuse for putting your hands that way on a woman. Again, I’ll wait to see if any of this is confirmed. I’m only saying this if it’s true, it really is the last straw
Say he gets off here, don't you at some point have to start thinking the guy's a sociopath? Like how many times does he get accused of something before we start to wonder if maybe he's doing this sht? I'm not talking legally, but morally. Maybe charges get dropped or whatever, but that doesn't mean he didn't do something.

I root for former players, but this guy is getting in trouble way to much for me to believe he's innocent of all this. It's like Winslow, at some point you have to acknowledge that there's too much smoke for there to be no fire.

****, man, that is terrible to hear. Dude was just given the keys to the car in Miami too. smh

Advertisement
Back