Walton Arrest Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is feeling superior, but he’s had a ridiculous offseason that is quite frankly dumb. Call it what it is. Too many run ins with the law(even 1 is too many in my book). He needs help because something ain’t right there, why throw all of what you work for your entirely for an offseason filled with dumb decisions after the next? It’s crazy to me🤷🏾‍♂️

B with all due respect, you, me and everyone else has no clue why Mark is going through what he's going through.

Do you honestly think that he wanted to get arrested three times? I seriously doubt that someone goes from quite sane behavior to being so blatantly outrageous ....and does it on purpose.

Making that kind of decision... on purpose... would be dumb.

There is something else going on with him....and I seriously doubt that he wants to be in the situation he's in.....If that was his goal that would be dumb

I seriously doubt he planned this...Either way I'm not going to judge someone else.

I wish him well

Advertisement
That makes you interested in the misfortune of a Cane?
Do you go around thinking all Canes are choirboys, immune from misfortune? You take the bad with the good. My interest, or lack thereof, has no effect on the jackpot Walton has put himself in. I wish him the best in not blowing the opporrtunity he was given (if that's still possible).

Yea, let’s blame the “racist cop”, not the dumb fvck breaking the law.

I didn't blame anyone nor call him a racist cop. I simply stated that he made the right move. The guy could have been the nicest cop in the world, but he had no idea about that. If I see a pitbull running at me off the leash. He may just want to play with me or he may want to take my arm off. I don't know, but I am not going to stick around to find out

Advertisement
Hes been arrested. Its on video.

He's innocent until proven guilty.

I'm sure if he's convicted, he'll be punished.

Guys make mistakes. Sometimes chronically. Some mistakes are permanent and irreversable. My experiences as a medic in Liberty City taught me this, as well as being washed out of the Air Force.

Not all black guys are criminals.
Not all white cops are racist. Even though big media always refers to incidents as "White cop, kills black man.", and no, its not for the purposes of being descriptive; its to infer racism and make big dollars off of it. And people fall for it every time.

Let me tell you something; if all of us were on this site went to a BBQ and hung out and drank, 99/100 wouldn't give a **** about race. We're part of the 'Canes family.

I'd likely be hanging out with RVA, JJB, 1mg,Tad Foote, and Relly, presenting my case on why I think JW, rather than NP would be the starter.

JJB: ***** DONT TELL ME **** ABOUT JW. PLAYA YOU THINK HES GONNABE THE STARTER, I THINK YOURE FULL OF IT YOU LAGGIN' BEHIND YOU BETTER DRINK WITH ME OR I'LL KICK YOUR ***. JUST PLAYIN' BRO, WELL NOT REALLY.

RVA: I don't care who the starter is, so long as when we play the Gators there will be tears a'flowing.

1mg: Look at that chick across the park. I'd **** the **** out of her.

Tad Foote: I respectfully disagree with your premise, and think your conclusion is flawed. <sips expensive scotch>.

Relly: ***** please, Kosi is the starter. You're so full of ****.

Differing personalities, but we'd be getting along. (I guess).

It's the offseason guys. Chill out. :)

I didn't blame anyone nor call him a racist cop. I simply stated that he made the right move. The guy could have been the nicest cop in the world, but he had no idea about that. If I see a pitbull running at me off the leash. He may just want to play with me or he may want to take my arm off. I don't know, but I am not going to stick around to find out

Lol @ comparing a pitbull to a cop

Jesus Christ

Do you go around thinking all Canes are choirboys, immune from misfortune? You take the bad with the good. My interest, or lack thereof, has no effect on the jackpot Walton has put himself in. I wish him the best in not blowing the opportunity he was given (if that's still possible).
Did I say anything like that? No, I didn't.

I don't find it enjoyable to talk **** about a Cane. It was posted that he got in trouble and that's fine. Gossiping about his arrest video is one step below watching TMZ to see if something bad happened to Justin Bieber.

Advertisement
Lol @ comparing a pitbull to a cop

Jesus Christ

Lol @ not understanding what an analogy is.

Analogy:
  • a correspondence or partial similarity.
    "the syndrome is called deep dysgraphia because of its analogy to deep dyslexia"
No surprise that someone with such a pathetic grasp of the English language chalks up police brutality too "well he was just a dumb fvck breaking the law"

The point is. Not all pitbulls are bad. Not all cops are bad, but only an idiot would take the risk when you see cops constantly killing people without justification.

Lol @ not understanding what an analogy is.

Analogy:
  • a correspondence or partial similarity.
    "the syndrome is called deep dysgraphia because of its analogy to deep dyslexia"
No surprise that someone with such a pathetic grasp of the English language chalks up police brutality too "well he was just a dumb fvck breaking the law"

The point is. Not all pitbulls are bad. Not all cops are bad, but only an idiot would take the risk when you see cops constantly killing people without justification.

Sure thing pal

If you know him personally you would know that this behavior is deeply rooted in his blood and he held out from it as long as possible.

Sure thing pal

You make a good point Pitbulls only killed 5 people in 2017. Cops killed 1,147 in 2017. It was a bad analogy.

You have no idea what you are talking about on this subject and I am happy to hear you have never been in a situation that needed by advice. However, any black person that has the cops coming after them like this better heed my advice or risk getting gunned down.

Advertisement
You make a good point Pitbulls only killed 5 people in 2017. Cops killed 1,147 in 2017. It was a bad analogy.

You have no idea what you are talking about on this subject and I am happy to hear you have never been in a situation that needed by advice. However, any black person that has the cops coming after them like this better heed my advice or risk getting gunned down.

Lol

How many were unarmed with no justification for violent force?

Might not be a hundred. Heck might be less than 50. Out of the thousands and thousands of police interactions with folks, the odds seem pretty low. Not cooperating and running probably increase those chances, though.

So his first arrest was for mary jane, second one was he took somebody's phone, and the third was probably because he has some mary jane in the car. ******* antiquated *** drug laws. To be the supposed bastion of freedom, our country sure has a tendency to be backwards as ****.

Advertisement
Not cooperating and running probably increase those chances, though.

No, it doesn't, shooting a suspect in the back is unjustifiable. Not even soldiers are given that much leeway and I'm sure they're in constant fear for their lives. Anybody that afraid to do their job should find another line of work as they clearly lack the temperament for the job.

No, it doesn't, shooting a suspect in the back is unjustifiable. Not even soldiers are given that much leeway and I'm sure they're in constant fear for their lives. Anybody that afraid to do their job should find another line of work as they clearly lack the temperament for the job.
When someone runs, the adrenaline rush is higher and a lot more what ifs come into play. Leading towards an ambush? Running to a weapon? What happens when they’re cornered?

Good god, there is some dreadful advice being given in this thread. Setting aside the moral/ethical aspect of it, one of the times law enforcement IS entitled to use deadly force is to stop a fleeing felon. So if someone is engaged by police and chooses to flee, if the police believe they have committed a felony, they are actually authorized by law to do exactly that: shoot you in the back. I'm not saying thats the right thing to do, I'm just stating what the law is.

So to make an argument here that a person is LESS likely to get shot by police if they run than they are if they abide by police commands and don't run may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard argued in my life. I fully get that sometimes innocent people get shot when they try and abide by police commands. That's a true and unfortunate reality. However, that doesn't therefore equate to "a person's odds of getting killed are higher if they abide by police commands than if they flee every time". I mean WTF are we talking about here?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back