Walton Arrest Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just stop man. I bet a large percentage on this board do not have multiple mistakes that ended in arrest.

Everyone makes mistakes in life and you hope people learn from them but it’s the level of mistake that defines people and leads to harsher judgement.

STOP WHAT? THE LEVEL OF MISTAKE? MEN HAVE BEEN ACCUSED AND CONVICTED WRONGFULLY ON MANY OCCASIONS THE LEVEL MEANS NOTHING. THE COUNTRY IS IMPERFECT I JUDGE NO ONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY PLACE TO.

IF I DON'T APPROVE OF SOMEONE'S BEHAVIOR I LIMIT IF NOT COMPLETELY CLOSE OFF MY EXPOSURE TO SAID INDIVIDUAL. AS A RESULT OF THIS I DON'T CARRY AROUND THIS FALSE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY THAT I'M BETTER THAN OTHER'S.

I STAY IN MY OWN LANE I WORRY ABOUT MY FAMILY AND MY PEOPLE. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE.

Fck what ya’ll saying; I’m wondering what tf happened to Mark. All this hee haha chit is for the birds. This dude wasn’t Aaron Hernandez on campus. How did he go from what most have said, a nice, respectful kid, to what’s been transpiring. That’s my biggest concern. Wtf happened?

I hope alot of fools on here don't have gits. The **** some of you dudes would be teaching them would sabotage their future. Most cops are racist, its fine if you get arrested several times, lets hold different people to different standards, etc. Godbless your hearts, i know you believe your doing the right thing but your so scorn blind to truth.

Advertisement
Fck what ya’ll saying; I’m wondering what tf happened to Mark. All this hee haha chit is for the birds. This dude wasn’t Aaron Hernandez on campus. How did he go from what most have said, a nice, respectful kid, to what’s been transpiring. That’s my biggest concern. Wtf happened?

***** ONLY A FEW SELECT GIVE A F.UC.K REAL TALK. HE NEEDS TO GET SOME HELP BRUH WHERE'S THE OG IN THIS JIT LIFE?

AYE HE'S A MAN HE'LL TAKE WHAT EVER HE EARNED BUT WHY SOME OF YALL WANT TO TRY TO KICK A ***** WHEN THEY DOWN?

Y'ALL LINEUP TO SUCKKK FOOTBALL PLAYERS COLLECTIVE C.O.C.K.S WHEN THEY'RE ON THE FIELD BUT THE MOMENT A YOUNG MAN MAKES A BAD CHOICE ITS " SEE I KNEW HE WAS A PIECE OF ****"

THESE MEN ARE HUMAN THEY MAKE MISTAKES JUST LIKE YOU ALL DO ONLY DIFFERENCE IS NO ONE GIVES A F.UC.K ABOUT YOUR LIFE OTHER THAN A FEW OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THESE YOUNG MEN HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING AND JUDGING THEM THEY'VE NEVER MET.

KEEP YOUR BYTCH *** OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.
Just stop. If this were his first incident, maybe you'd have a point. Instead, since turning pro he decided to go from a quiet guy you never hear anything about, to being a complete idiot and punk. He didn't make A bad choice. He made bad choice after bad choice after bad choice.

Yeah I dont Get it, never saw this coming

***** ONLY A FEW SELECT GIVE A F.UC.K REAL TALK. HE NEEDS TO GET SOME HELP BRUH WHERE'S THE OG IN THIS JIT LIFE?

Exactly, my g. After the incident w the chick, I said my man got some anger issues piling up. The little chitter chatter was going on then, too, calling blood a punk, and chit. And I’m like, Mark just lost both of his parents before the age of 20, unexpectedly. Ain’t nobody in his life seeing him become a man, making a name for himself. Where’s the guidance? Like my dude needs to get help, it’s clear af.

Advertisement
AYE HE'S A MAN HE'LL TAKE WHAT EVER HE EARNED BUT WHY SOME OF YALL WANT TO TRY TO KICK A ***** WHEN THEY DOWN?

Y'ALL LINEUP TO SUCKKK FOOTBALL PLAYERS COLLECTIVE C.O.C.K.S WHEN THEY'RE ON THE FIELD BUT THE MOMENT A YOUNG MAN MAKES A BAD CHOICE ITS " SEE I KNEW HE WAS A PIECE OF ****"

THESE MEN ARE HUMAN THEY MAKE MISTAKES JUST LIKE YOU ALL DO ONLY DIFFERENCE IS NO ONE GIVES A F.UC.K ABOUT YOUR LIFE OTHER THAN A FEW OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THESE YOUNG MEN HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING AND JUDGING THEM THEY'VE NEVER MET.

KEEP YOUR BYTCH *** OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.
When he makes a mistake? Thats three arrsts in one years time. He's kicking himself while down. Love the kid, but time to straighten up.

Advertisement
Dude is lucky they didn't shoot him. Why run from the cops? Apparently, his parent never taught him how to react when you are pulled over by the police. One of the first things my parents taught me about when I was of age to drive.

Advertisement
QUOTE="big40, post: 3977352, member: 4945"]
Don't get it. Meet him 3-4 times in HS then again a handful of times at U M. Just didn't seem to have this in him. Fairly laid back dude. Guess you never know.
[/QUOTE]

Strangest thing is.....he said the very same thing about YOU ...word for word :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
NONE of us knows what actually happened before tape .....OR what's up with Walton

I find it shameful that some here are amused and feeling superior to an individual who clearly has some serious issues.

Whenever someone is acting out of character....there is something very wrong going on in his life.

All I know is ....Im glad someone didn't film my three worst moments of my life even thoughI was never arrested..we've all done things that we'd prefer remain unknown...aren't YOU??..so that these smug "without sin" ******** could try to judge me as a person......So I'm not going to try to judge Mark as a person

I do not feel superior because someone else has issues.

Mark is a Cane. No one can take that away from him. ....I find no joy seeing any Cane fail

I sincerely hope my fellow Cane gets the help he needs

Last edited:
NONE of us knows what actually happened before tape .....OR what's up with Walton

I find it shameful that some here are amused and feeling superior to an individual who clearly has some serious issues.

Whenever someone is acting out of character....there is something very wrong going on in his life.

All I know is ....Im glad someone didn't film my three worst moments of my life even thoughI was never arrested..we've all done things that we'd prefer remain unknown...aren't YOU??..so that these smug "without sin" ******** could try to judge me as a person......So I'm not going to try to judge Mark as a person

I do not feel superior because someone else has issues.

Mark is a Cane. No one can take that away from him. ....I find no joy seeing any Cane fail

I sincerely hope my fellow Cane gets the help he needs
No one is feeling superior, but he’s had a ridiculous offseason that is quite frankly dumb. Call it what it is. Too many run ins with the law(even 1 is too many in my book). He needs help because something ain’t right there, why throw all of what you work for your entire life for an offseason filled with dumb decisions after the next? It’s crazy to me🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back