Walton Arrest Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy these videos greatly - knowing another knuckledragging cretin is off the streets is always a win for society. I thoroughly enjoyed his screams while he was getting tazed, too bad they couldn't up the voltage a bit more. As a few others have said, thanks for the yards, enjoy your wasted life you rodent of a man...or little boy.
Your a Racist Piece of Sh*t and most probably a Puzzy....

Advertisement
Yup, and this is why I don't trust any of em', broad generalizations for the actions of a few is apt in this scenario.

Im gunna get out of the convo before I get band for "derailing the convo" . But im gunna leave with this. Very few bears kill people, but I am not going to feel safe around a bear because you have no idea which one is going to take your head off.

That said its not the actions of a few. Any officer that racially/sexually targets, beats victims, plants evidence, etc. are almost as bad as the shooters. AND any officer that witnesses anything like this and does not arrest the officer is just as bad.

If you are a cop and don't arrest another cop for something you would arrest a civilian for. You are a dirty cop. Simple as that. It happens all the time. I have been beaten by cops many times. The other cops did nothing. If I beat up a random person I would have been locked up.

Advertisement
DO YOU KNOW ALL THE CIRCUMSTANCES INVOLVED IN THIS CASE? I'LL ANSWER THAT FOR YOU F.UC.K NO.............

BECAUSE ALLLL COPS ARE BASTIONS OF MORAL RIGHTEOUSNESS LOL YOU'RE FUNNY BUT I'M NOT AMUSED.

Seriously JJB Real talk ok

Is your cap lock stuck?

I can tell you how to fix it ...if you're interested.

IF NOT and the all caps is intentional...... CARRY ON.

This is the statute, by the way:

776.05 Law enforcement officers; use of force in making an arrest.—A law enforcement officer, or any person whom the officer has summoned or directed to assist him or her, need not retreat or desist from efforts to make a lawful arrest because of resistance or threatened resistance to the arrest. The officer is justified in the use of any force:
(1) Which he or she reasonably believes to be necessary to defend himself or herself or another from bodily harm while making the arrest;
(2) When necessarily committed in retaking felons who have escaped; or
(3) When necessarily committed in arresting felons fleeing from justice. However, this subsection shall not constitute a defense in any civil action for damages brought for the wrongful use of deadly force unless the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent the arrest from being defeated by such flight and, when feasible, some warning had been given, and:
(a) The officer reasonably believes that the fleeing felon poses a threat of death or serious physical harm to the officer or others; or
(b) The officer reasonably believes that the fleeing felon has committed a crime involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious physical harm to another person.

The odds of you getting killed by police are exponentially higher if you flee than if you don't. Your statement "shooting a suspect in the back is unjustifiable. Not even soldiers are given that much leeway", @CaneSince4Ever, could not be more incorrect.
How does the controlling case law interpret the words “when necessarily committed?” I have a hard time believing it’s open season for cops to shoot anyone in the back who runs.

The really sad thing about this is we have a former Cane with tons of potential, who recently turned 22 years old, and who will in all likelihood never play another down in the NFL. He doesn't have the NFL goodwill that a guy like Kareem Hunt has in proving he's Pro Bowl material.

Backups don't get the same treatment, they're not worth the headache.

How does the controlling case law interpret the words “when necessarily committed?” I have a hard time believing it’s open season for cops to shoot anyone in the back who runs.

Yup...I interpret “when necessarily committed" to mean "no other choice" depending on the circumstances.

Advertisement
Im gunna get out of the convo before I get band for "derailing the convo" . But im gunna leave with this. Very few bears kill people, but I am not going to feel safe around a bear because you have no idea which one is going to take your head off.

That said its not the actions of a few. Any officer that racially/sexually targets, beats victims, plants evidence, etc. are almost as bad as the shooters. AND any officer that witnesses anything like this and does not arrest the officer is just as bad.

If you are a cop and don't arrest another cop for something you would arrest a civilian for. You are a dirty cop. Simple as that. It happens all the time. I have been beaten by cops many times. The other cops did nothing. If I beat up a random person I would have been locked up.
Cops may think the same way when dealing with young minority men. Not saying it’s right, but that mindset sets both groups behind.

Advertisement
Feel bad for mark. Shouldn’t have ran thank god no one got hurt. He will catch another charge but helpfully he can stay outa jail and make it back to the league. Dumb decision but the cops did nothing wrong

Cops may think the same way when dealing with young minority men. Not saying it’s right, but that mindset sets both groups behind.

I'm not following. What do cops think regarding minority men?

Regardless, cops are getting paid to do a job. They should handle it professionally. If they are the type of guy that fears for his life every time he sees a young black man. He should have chose a different profession.

My mindset is a means for survival. I have no choice. I can't just say, well, I am going to walk away from being profiled and its all going to stop.

If a cop really fears for his life so badly(They are not even close to the most dangerous job) he can just quit. He has the option. We don't. We NEED to live like I stated earlier in order to not get killed.

Advertisement
This thread needs to be f-ing Locked, if its gonna be nothing but Sh*tting on Mark....
I personally wish nothing but the Best for the kid...for Christ sakes...hes only 21...plenty of time for him to right the ship...

Thread is complete trash. Delete it.

Late to the party. It's hard to watch a Cane go through troubling times. Hopefully he can get it together before it's too late. Unfortunately it may be too late for his NFL career at this point.

Don't get it. Meet him 3-4 times in HS then again a handful of times at U M. Just didn't seem to have this in him. Fairly laid back dude. Guess you never know.

Yep, you never know about anyone unless you’re super close to them. I remember with the Knicks when they had Charlie Ward & Spreewell. After games with no cameras around they’d have special needs kids come meet players. Ward hated this & come into the room and take the perfunctory photo and bolt. Spree would walk in, sit down and chat with them for a while.

Until you see them in an environment where they think they can act how they truly are, you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back