Walton Arrest Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think much of Walton as a player, but always thought he was as high a character guy as you could get.

So stuff like this is hard to watch & sad to see.

I think you can put football aside, and just wish the best for him getting his life in order.

Advertisement
I would like to see the numbers on a per year basis for cops shooting whites, cops shooting blacks, whites shooting cops, blacks shooting cops and then tie that in to per capita crime stats yearly for whites and blacks, respectively. Maybe throw in these states too, whites killing blacks and blacks killing whites on a yearly basis.

Have known and watched Mark since he was at Booker T.

Very out of character from the times I interacted with him.

Something snapped upstairs, I hope he can get past this.

Unfortunately, with the NFL'S headaches these days, that door is likely closed.

I would like to see the numbers on a per year basis for cops shooting whites, cops shooting blacks, whites shooting cops, blacks shooting cops and then tie that in to per capita crime stats yearly for whites and blacks, respectively. Maybe throw in these states too, whites killing blacks and blacks killing whites on a yearly basis.

Cops kill tons of innocent white people too. Its not a white vs black thing.

Cops kill tons of innocent white people too. Its not a white vs black thing.

I still would still like to see those numbers. It would make for an interesting debate. I'm guessing certain people don't really want to see those facts though as it hurts their agenda. Don't kid yourself, it's always made out to be be a white vs whatever thing. It's cool though, smart people know better. As they say, numbers don't lie.

Advertisement
I still would still like to see those numbers. It would make for an interesting debate. I'm guessing certain people don't really want to see those facts though as it hurts their agenda. Don't kid yourself, it's always made out to be be a white vs whatever thing. It's cool though, smart people know better. As they say, numbers don't lie.

The people that benefit the most from the white vs black thing is the dirty cops. I know tons of smart wealthy white people that don't believe in police abuse because they think its just "liberals pushing an agenda" because they don't have to deal with it. I am from a bad neighborhood so I see abuse happening on a daily basis and have seen many people over the years unjustly killed. I am sure the same thing happens in poor white neighborhoods.

It is easy to brush it off when you don't see it on a daily basis. Only hear liberals complaining about it and they hear people screaming "Racism" which they hear so often(and feel like they are being unjustly attacked) so they think its ********* and just criminals getting killed for not following orders.

I still would still like to see those numbers. It would make for an interesting debate. I'm guessing certain people don't really want to see those facts though as it hurts their agenda.

You know the numbers, you're just being obtuse.

Let me guess, you believe in the racist "blacks are only 13% of population, but they commit more than half of all homicides" narrative, don't you? That racist narrative would be the same thing as saying every black person killed 0.0001 black people last year...you see how stupid that sounds?...you see how you've been duped?

But let me dispel that racist notion for you...BLACK KILLERS are responsible for roughly half of the homicides in this Country, NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE. That's why I don't do the whole per capita BS, it's racist arithmetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back