W-L that Gets Diaz Extension or Relieved

This is an idiotic take. Miami was paying those guys next to nothing. This was before the Board finally accepted you have to spend money to win. You're also assuming we'll make the same mistakes we made with Golden which is highly unlikely at best.
And what was so " weak" about Randy's win over #8 Oklahoma?

Advertisement
Barring some extenuating circumstances to 2021 season, what record gets Manuela an extension (or at least talk of one) and what gets him fired?

15-0 Natty - Extension
14-1 - Extension
13-1 - Extension?
12-1 - Extension?
11-1 - Extension?
10-2 - Extension?
9-3 - 😐
8-4 - 😐
7-5 - 😐
6-6 - Fired?
5-7 - Fired?
4-8 - Fired*
3-9 - Fired*
2-10 - Fired*
1-11 - Fired*
0-12 - Fired*

*probably mid-season

Obviously a few other W-L permutations that get Miami to ACCCG. If they make it and lose, extension?

What if Miami beats Bama, will James hand him an extension before they hit the tarmac at MIA (unlikely, but we are talking James here)?

What if Miami starts 0-3? or 1-2? Has BoT seen enough of Lashlee to formally give him the keys** to determine if he can be Greentree's Dabo Wabo?

**Who gets promoted to Interim DC then? Simpson? T-Rob?
In the event that Lash gets handed the keys mid season it would be Shoop that gets the DC gig.

Advertisement
This will be his 3rd year of a 5-year contract. I see no reason to make any decision until after 2022.
If he wins 9 or 10 he should get extended before the 22 szn...I’d say a 2 year extension should be fair money for both parties. That would theoretically lock him in for another 4 (22,23,24,25) That’s how good programs operate. And if he wins 10 games y’all do realize that most likely means we finish top 10? Other schools will kick the bushes on manny if he does that. So u lock him in if u believe in the guy and the direction. Fans want to franchise tag the man and do him like Dak 😂

Every school extends when there’s about three years left.
It’s like they didn’t just watch the Dak fiasco. You don’t wait to extend contracts. That’s terrible business and if I were a coach I’d feel like that’s a sign that maybe I might be wanted and appreciated at another locale. If manny wins 10 he should get extended. End of story

Advertisement
As long as Blake James is still working at Miami ain’t nobody getting fired .
Lock this thread.

As Basketball and Baseball continue to fail under his watch, a lot is on the line for James with this upcoming Football season. Our Athletics have gone to complete **** because of him.

As for Díaz, an extension is definitely coming, unfortunately. Let’s just pray James puts in a strong termination clause in our favor.

Dude you’re getting desperate. We have more National championships than those four schools combined.

What do either records have to do with this season?

Nothing.
56A47325-2211-493C-8302-1C78421E6954.gif

Lock this thread.

As Basketball and Baseball continue to fail under his watch, a lot is on the line for James with this upcoming Football season. Our Athletics have gone to complete **** because of him.

As for Díaz, an extension is definitely coming, unfortunately. Let’s just pray James puts in a strong termination clause in our favor.
At 11-1, only loss to Bama, do you give Manny an extension?

Advertisement
At 11-1, only loss to Bama, do you give Manny an extension?
👆That record would put our Canes in ACCCG...

so... given that, does Manuela get extended with a ACC Belt (likely), close loss (maybe), blow out loss (maybe even less, CIS will go into full menstruation mode).

My faves are the usual suspects who claim "I predicted this, of course only after it happened, but I really said it before, no really I did"

For me, I'm not convinced he gets an extension with a blowout loss in ACCCG, Blake's glaring thundercünt incompetence or not...

Putting the ACC belt round his waist gets him a 3-4 year new deal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Question:

Starting 0-3 or even 1-2 (absolutely possible outcomes), are BOTH Blake and Diaz shown the door?

Do they bring in Alonzo at that point?

Shît would get real.

so... given that, does Manuela get extended with a ACC Belt (likely), close loss (maybe), blow out loss (maybe even less, CIS will go into full menstruation mode).

My fave are the usual suspects who claim "I predicted this, of course only after it happened, but I really said it before, no really I did"

For me, I'm not convinced he gets an extension with a blowout loss in ACCCG, Blake's glaring thundercünt incompetence or not...

👍👍 for use of thundercunt.

Lock this thread.

Its actually Shalala's fault, for promoting several folks in the AD that were woefully unqualified; that includes Blake and Jen.

My fave are the usual suspects who claim "I predicted this, of course only after it happened, but I really said it before, no really I did"

Agree with all of this and the part in red is why this thread and the poll I did are good for the board. Rather than have people just howl after the fact - set a bar whatever it is.

But some of these guys don’t want to do that because they have an agenda to either rip Manny no matter what or to defend him at indefensible levels. These guys want to either hold our coach or our fans to a high standard but they won’t set that standard for him or themselves.

Advertisement
Back