W-L that Gets Diaz Extension or Relieved

I want blow wins in 100k packed stadiums not 45-50 places were there whole existence is a win over us TIRED OF IT .

I want like between hedges battle when our QB looks at our OL in 4th quarter saying boys time to get BLOODY up for it let’s run it .

And watch the cathedral stadiums EMPTY SLOWLY

GOCANES

Advertisement
15-0 Natty - Extension
14-1 - Extension
13-1 - Extension
12-1 - Extension
11-1 - Extension
10-2 - Extension
9-3 - Extension
8-4 - Extension
7-5 - Extension
6-6 - Extension
5-7 -
4-8 -
3-9 -
2-10 - Fired*
1-11 - Fired*
0-12 - Fired*
Do you agree with this - like where do you think he should be in record to get extended and what record should get him fired?

15-0 Natty - Extension
14-1 - Extension
13-1 - Extension
12-1 - Extension
11-1 - Extension
10-2 - Extension
9-3 - Extension
8-4 - Extension
7-5 - Extension
6-6 - Extension
5-7 -
4-8 -
3-9 -
2-10 - Fired*
1-11 - Fired*
0-12 - Fired*

15-0 Natty - Extension
14-1 - Extension
13-1 - Extension
12-1 - Extension
11-1 - Extension
10-2 - Extension
9-3 - Extension
8-4 - Worst scenario
7-5 - Lame duck
6-6 - Lame duck
5-7 - Fired
4-8 - Fired
3-9 - Fired
2-10 - Fired
1-11 - Fired*

15-0 Natty - Extension
14-1 - Extension
13-1 - Extension
12-1 - Extension
11-1 - Extension
10-2 - Extension
9-3 - Extension
8-4 - Extension
7-5 - Extension
6-6 - Extension
5-7 -
4-8 -
3-9 -
2-10 - Fired*
1-11 - Fired*
0-12 - Fired*

my cut off is at 9-3 a 4 losses season means we’ll lose to the same ones we always lose to in our division and play in Marlins or a soccer place against Utopia eastern central college and lose

It wouldn't have mattered when we had guys like Jimmy Graham, Travis Benjamin, Ray Ray, Ojomo, Spence, Marcus Robinson, Aldaruis etc...Remember that hit Ray Ray put on Murray?
Bruh really? So losing your starting QB who went on to be the number 1 pick and 2 best offensive players makes no difference...if Landry Jones doesn’t player, we lose. It’s really that simple. We didn’t beat them boys down and put up 35 plus..we won a close onr

Advertisement
And I'm sure Frenk is just the type of take charge leader to correct that.

That is a valid point, but there are several important differences now.....Frenk doesnt have the clout Shalala had, and hasnt packed the BOT with his supporters. In fact, the BOT is more impatient now, plus there has been momentum in recent years to improve facilities, increase the sports budget etc.

That is a valid point, but there are several important differences now.....Frenk doesnt have the clout Shalala had, and hasnt packed the BOT with his supporters. In fact, the BOT is more impatient now, plus there has been momentum in recent years to improve facilities, increase the sports budget etc.
Which leads to a bigger question. Is it better to have a stronger president? Because Frenk kind of sees like the type that just makes sure nothing breaks as opposed to getting things done.

To get back to the thread, I am not giving Manny blanket immunity, but my thoughts about him have changed.

Today's landscape is very different from even 5 years ago. The players attitudes are different, NIL, the transfer portal, etc. Manny may never be a good X's and O's head coach, and has made many mistakes, BUT he has recruited quite well, which is the lifeblood of any program, and has shown a willingness to correct mistakes (Enos and Baker eg). He is never going to be Saban, but maybe he can be a Dabo.

As I wrote above, I am not suggesting blanket immunity, and anything below 10-2 will deeply disappoint me, but I am more willing to cut him some slack.

Bruh really? So losing your starting QB who went on to be the number 1 pick and 2 best offensive players makes no difference...if Landry Jones doesn’t player, we lose. It’s really that simple. We didn’t beat them boys down and put up 35 plus..we won a close onr
You guys sound as if you're disappointed that we beat oklahoma! Practically everyone I just mentioned went on to have a better career than Bradford. Stop acting like OUR team was pure trash! Not a personal shot but cmon bro!

Advertisement
15-0 Natty - Extension
14-1 - Extension
13-1 - Extension
12-1 - Extension
11-1 - Extension
10-2 - Extension
9-3 - Extension
8-4 - Worst scenario
7-5 - Lame duck
6-6 - Lame duck
5-7 - Fired
4-8 - Fired
3-9 - Fired
2-10 - Fired
1-11 - Fired*
Where do you fire and where do you extend?

I am not too worried. Manny is the right guy and will have us winning. He just needs time to get things rolling.

You guys sound as if you're disappointed that we beat oklahoma! Practically everyone I just mentioned went on to have a better career than Bradford. Stop acting like OUR team was pure trash! Not a personal shot but cmon bro!
Idgaf about a pro career 😂. We talking about COLLEGE. Dorsey was *** in the pros but was a G in fit us. Same with guys like Tebow, warrick etc etc.. we not saying we weren’t happy with that win but u acting like OU was fully healthy. They weren’t. Yes they were ranked I believe 8th but that was mainly based on preseason rankings befor they got hit with injuries..good win at the time..but we saw what that got us and what that 09 team was. A solid 9 win top 15-25 level team. Nothing more.

Advertisement
Idgaf about a pro career 😂. We talking about COLLEGE. Dorsey was *** in the pros but was a G in fit us. Same with guys like Tebow, warrick etc etc.. we not saying we weren’t happy with that win but u acting like OU was fully healthy. They weren’t. Yes they were ranked I believe 8th but that was mainly based on preseason rankings befor they got hit with injuries..good win at the time..but we saw what that got us and what that 09 team was. A solid 9 win top 15-25 level team. Nothing more.
You just got through bragging about how Bradford was the no. 1 pick in the draft lol! Did Bradford play on DEFENSE while at Oklahoma?? Lol. Regardless that Bradford didn't play, they were still more talented than we were but you're acting as if our team was some type of Super Power with a future 1st round qb at the helm. We whipped their *** with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores bro lol!

He may get extended regardless because it is such hard work finding a different coach and he probably wants to focus on the mens BB program.

0-15 really just means you got unlucky 15 times.

I am not too worried. Manny is the right guy and will have us winning. He just needs time to get things rolling.
Your post is why this of all years is critical we need to show 4+ losses season is not our norm with the talent on this team .

9-3 is really the edge of envelope that is NOT good , this years we scare the Pooh Pooh out of the status quo teams and 2022 we are ACC champions and CFB playoffs.

GOCANES

Advertisement
To get back to the thread, I am not giving Manny blanket immunity, but my thoughts about him have changed.

Today's landscape is very different from even 5 years ago. The players attitudes are different, NIL, the transfer portal, etc. Manny may never be a good X's and O's head coach, and has made many mistakes, BUT he has recruited quite well, which is the lifeblood of any program, and has shown a willingness to correct mistakes (Enos and Baker eg). He is never going to be Saban, but maybe he can be a Dabo.

As I wrote above, I am not suggesting blanket immunity, and anything below 10-2 will deeply disappoint me, but I am more willing to cut him some slack.
My sentiments exactly. Richt made some improvements but there were still many issues when Manny was hired. Many forget where the program was and has been for **** near 20 years.

I’ve mentioned I believe it’s more than fair to acknowledge his shortcomings but his successes should get the same attention

As the old saying goes “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. Coming up from the ruins of the last 2 decades won’t happen overnight

15-0 Natty - Extension 3 years
14-1 - Extension - 2 years
13-1 - Extension - 2 years
12-1 - Extension - 1 years
11-1 - Extension - 1 years
10-2 - Extension - 1 year
9-3 - Extension - 1 year
8-4 - Worst scenario
7-5 - Lame duck
6-6 - Lame duck
5-7 - Fired
4-8 - Fired
3-9 - Fired
2-10 - Fired
1-11 - Fired*

I must say the team we have assembled now is top 10 team WHENCE we get our focus locked in solid to withstand momentum changes in bruising blood fist exchange battles .

I believe this football is a MIND CHESS match that not always the biggest baddest wins hear this BAMA if we can CUT them and they see there own blood then ROCKY type fight is on 🙌

GOCANES

You just got through bragging about how Bradford was the no. 1 pick in the draft lol! Did Bradford play on DEFENSE while at Oklahoma?? Lol. Regardless that Bradford didn't play, they were still more talented than we were but you're acting as if our team was some type of Super Power with a future 1st round qb at the helm. We whipped their *** with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores bro lol!
He was a number 1 pick based on WTF HE WAS DOING AT OU IN COLLEGE 😂. The same Sam who put up **** near 50 against us in a blowout in 07. He was a heisman fav...Cmon now bruh tryna be slick lol. All good tho. Breaking down that matchup we scored 21..21 lol. “Did Bradford play on defense”..as tho we put up 35 plus and we ran all over them. Simple fact Sam didn’t play. Gresham who was the best TE in college at that time didn’t play. Broyels who was LEGIT didn’t play..and we won by 1 at home.

He was a number 1 pick based on WTF HE WAS DOING AT OU IN COLLEGE 😂. The same Sam who put up **** near 50 against us in a blowout in 07. He was a heisman fav...Cmon now bruh tryna be slick lol. All good tho. Breaking down that matchup we scored 21..21 lol. “Did Bradford play on defense”..as tho we put up 35 plus and we ran all over them. Simple fact Sam didn’t play. Gresham who was the best TE in college at that time didn’t play. Broyels who was LEGIT didn’t play..and we won by 1 at home.
But they were still supposedly more talented than we were though bro! It ain't like we were ranked to begin the season! Regardless it's all in fun bro! 15-0 !

Advertisement
Back