VT Game; No TV?

I'm going to sign up for the 7 day trial of Bally Sports just in case I got wrong information from the online chat customer support.

I see other posters showing it listed in the Bally guide in other markets but that doesn't mean it will be on Bally in either of the 2 Florida Ballys.
What they told me was that it's on Bally sports, but not on the app. I may do the same as you though

Advertisement
@PIPO @San Amaro Dr

And to anyone else with YoutubeTV. I researched and found this solution:

We do have access to ESPN3 however not through the YoutubeTV platform.

You just have to sign in the ESPN app with your YoutubeTV login info.
I was just about to answer with this. You can also use your YouTubeTV login on the Bally app. The main thing to remember for both is the YouTubeTV login is entered where it says provider, not espn or Bally login (which you don’t need to set up on Bally, not sure on ESPN app.
We use Bally to watch the Heat games.

@PIPO @San Amaro Dr

And to anyone else with YoutubeTV. I researched and found this solution:

We do have access to ESPN3 however not through the YoutubeTV platform.

You just have to sign in the ESPN app with your YoutubeTV login info.
Not sure that will happen, I've tried several live games and some play and some require premium Youtube. I'm hoping I can watch on my computer but have serious doubts since it is not listed anywhere on Youtube TV schedule, neither live or for a replay.

Advertisement
The 7 day free trial of Bally Sports+ should work. It’s airing on Bally Sports Sun locally, and looking through a Georgia Tech forum from when they dealt with Bally last week, one of the posters said they signed up and were able to watch with no problem.

What they told me was that it's on Bally sports, but not on the app. I may do the same as you though
Well here's the official email from UM Athletics which answers our question even though they listed the wrong date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221015-070128_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221015-070128_Gmail.jpg
    926.5 KB · Views: 78
Well here's the official email from UM Athletics which answers our question even though they listed the wrong date.

Chess not checkers…they know TVD starts slow so they tricked him to start getting warm yesterday…

Brilliant

Advertisement
Pretty sure you need cable or satellite in order to get the games live on Bally+.

You can’t have YouTubeTV which does not get Bally’s then download the Bally’s app and get their coverage.

Not 100% though. I have YouTube TV and last year I couldn’t watch the GT game live no matter what I tried outside of the illegal streaming things. I just went to a bar.

so on my guide the game shows up on one of the bally channels, but on the app it doesn't show up on the schedule for the day on either channel. any reason why?

Advertisement
so on my guide the game shows up on one of the bally channels, but on the app it doesn't show up on the schedule for the day on either channel. any reason why?
Do you have Bally's though DirecTV? their chat told me it would be available to stream if you had it by those means only... but Im not sure, as I signed up for the ballys 7 day free trial & it shows programing start at 12 for some ****** show and then no new programing until 5pm, so I'm hoping the Hurricanes game actually comes on at 12:30 and for some reason its just not updated on their site.

Currently it shows a program called Sports Stars of Tomorrow at 12 then no new program until 5pm so there's a big gap there

Advertisement
Do you have Bally's though DirecTV? their chat told me it would be available to stream if you had it by those means only... but Im not sure, as I signed up for the ballys 7 day free trial & it shows programing start at 12 for some ****** show and then no new programing until 5pm, so I'm hoping the Hurricanes game actually comes on at 12:30 and for some reason its just not updated on their site.

Currently it shows a program called Sports Stars of Tomorrow at 12 then no new program until 5pm so there's a big gap there
its through my cable provider (yes im still one of the few that pays for live tv through a cable box)

Update from Bally Sports's piece of **** website. It now shows the game as watch live at 12 am tomorrow (midnight) lol what a joke
1665841749917.png

Advertisement
Back