VT Game; No TV?

Advertisement
I have my Bally Sports linked with my provider (YouTubeTV) and it does not show the game - yet. Then when I login to ESPN App on my Roku. Settings, TV Provider (YouTubeTV login used), click on browse, go down page to where it lists the CHANNELS, go over to ESPN3 and it shows the UM game as upcoming today.
Thanks for the screenshot of the email UM sent out with the incorrect date. I have screenshots of so many stupid errors which when the appropriate time comes they are going to be sent to the appropriate person - we have incorrect dates, misspellings, horrible grammar. I have said for years it is hard to believe the errors that come out of an educational institution.

it looks like it may actually be airing on the ballysports.com site or app, try the 7 day free trial
im trying to subscribe to the bally sports plus but it only has options for south and southeast on the website.
we ******* suck man miami vs VT and struggling to find out how to watch it JFC

hopefully someone just streams it on youtube

Not sure that will happen, I've tried several live games and some play and some require premium Youtube. I'm hoping I can watch on my computer but have serious doubts since it is not listed anywhere on Youtube TV schedule, neither live or for a replay.
hey i just did it. youtube tv works. download the app on the TV and login with youtube tv with the code on the phone

I have my Bally Sports linked with my provider (YouTubeTV) and it does not show the game - yet. Then when I login to ESPN App on my Roku. Settings, TV Provider (YouTubeTV login used), click on browse, go down page to where it lists the CHANNELS, go over to ESPN3 and it shows the UM game as upcoming today.
Thanks for the screenshot of the email UM sent out with the incorrect date. I have screenshots of so many stupid errors which when the appropriate time comes they are going to be sent to the appropriate person - we have incorrect dates, misspellings, horrible grammar. I have said for years it is hard to believe the errors that come out of an educational institution.
search for miami. the game is there now. 1230 upcoming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Update from Bally Sports's piece of **** website. It now shows the game as watch live at 12 am tomorrow (midnight) lol what a joke View attachment 211288
Make sure you have the GPS on your phone turned on. Needs to find your location and you'll see the game listed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221015_110111.jpg
    Screenshot_20221015_110111.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 17
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back