VT Game; No TV?

Advertisement
In my area (SW Fla) game on Bally Sports Sun. Should also be on the Bally Sports app. Depending on what your zip code is, the game might be blacked out.

Advertisement
The 7 day free trial of Bally Sports+ should work. It’s airing on Bally Sports Sun locally, and looking through a Georgia Tech forum from when they dealt with Bally last week, one of the posters said they signed up and were able to watch with no problem.

Not showing up in the upcoming section after starting the trial. It did pop up briefly after authenticating with YouTube TV (which shouldn’t accomplish anything) for some odd reason.

Advertisement
Bally Sports+ is working on the free trial. Make sure you pick the Bally Sports Sun package if in Florida.

Advertisement
I'm on the same boat. I bought youtube tv to watch the games this season, now apparently won't get it.

I'm so tired of all these different plans and providers and crap. Gotta have like 36 different providers to watch what you want nowadays
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Advertisement
Shoutout to Mario. None of the last couple bozos in charge had us so bad and obscure that we were banned to the regional sports networks 3 weeks in a row for CONFERENCE GAMES.

Advertisement
Back