VT Game; No TV?

Advertisement
82C7DA38-FD70-4E8D-93AA-44F5BB68EBBD.jpeg
According to Matt Sarz

I ended up chatting online with Bally's customer service yesterday and they were much more competent than the call center. They told me that they have no record of the Canes vs. Va Tech game being broadcast on their stations this weekend. They advised it would most likely be a different RSN. So it's possible the rights in the local market were bought by CBS (as has been done in the past) or another station. If all else fails I'll search YouTube for a stream (which I've done in the past albeit not always a reliable stream) or another streaming service like Stream East ... here is a site that has 33 different streaming sites so one of them should be reliable https://streamingsites.com/free-sports-streaming-sites/

Go Canes!
Appreciate the update & the link. I'll be in the same boat as you come Saturday

I ended up chatting online with Bally's customer service yesterday and they were much more competent than the call center. They told me that they have no record of the Canes vs. Va Tech game being broadcast on their stations this weekend. They advised it would most likely be a different RSN. So it's possible the rights in the local market were bought by CBS (as has been done in the past) or another station. If all else fails I'll search YouTube for a stream (which I've done in the past albeit not always a reliable stream) or another streaming service like Stream East ... here is a site that has 33 different streaming sites so one of them should be reliable https://streamingsites.com/free-sports-streaming-sites/

Go Canes!
I checked CBS & doesn't look like it's on their schedule at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
I checked CBS & doesn't look like it's on their schedule at all
I'm going to sign up for the 7 day trial of Bally Sports just in case I got wrong information from the online chat customer support.

I see other posters showing it listed in the Bally guide in other markets but that doesn't mean it will be on Bally in either of the 2 Florida Ballys.

Advertisement
Remember when our competition was Co-ed Spikeball?

On a serious note, what in the **** is the point of the ACC network if it doesn't show all the ACC football games? Even if it's on a delay. Now that's some dumb ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back