VT Game; No TV?

Advertisement
This is what happens when you are 2-3 and lose to Middle Tennessee State….you get put on networks where not many people have access

It would be a local channel on the cable company that services the area. It will most likely be a sports channel that plays your local sports team. They all have apps for streaming. Ask a friend or family member for their password. The reason why it's blacked out is that ESPN can't show it because someone paid for that right in your area. It could even be on a local antenna channel if they show games.
Right that is the issue. Looks like I will be streaming illegally again lol. What a mess...

Anyone know if the games that are broadcast on Bally are on the Bally Sports Sun or Bally Sports Florida? Both are available here in the Gables and are offered at $19.99/month or $29.99/month for both ... but I only want to sign up for the one that broadcasts Canes games. Their website only lists the professional teams that have games on BS Sun and BS Florida and when I called customer service to ask which one has Univ of Miami games I wasted precious minutes of my life to get nowhere.

Advertisement
I can get anything with this bad boy!
1665589765474.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know if the games that are broadcast on Bally are on the Bally Sports Sun or Bally Sports Florida? Both are available here in the Gables and are offered at $19.99/month or $29.99/month for both ... but I only want to sign up for the one that broadcasts Canes games. Their website only lists the professional teams that have games on BS Sun and BS Florida and when I called customer service to ask which one has Univ of Miami games I wasted precious minutes of my life to get nowhere.
I was on their site this morning trying to find out the same thing. I couldn't really tell if it will be showing the game either, but if I find out more I'll come back & let you know. Keep me posted if you figure it out too or a better option.

I was on their site this morning trying to find out the same thing. I couldn't really tell if it will be showing the game either, but if I find out more I'll come back & let you know. Keep me posted if you figure it out too or a better option.
I ended up chatting online with Bally's customer service yesterday and they were much more competent than the call center. They told me that they have no record of the Canes vs. Va Tech game being broadcast on their stations this weekend. They advised it would most likely be a different RSN. So it's possible the rights in the local market were bought by CBS (as has been done in the past) or another station. If all else fails I'll search YouTube for a stream (which I've done in the past albeit not always a reliable stream) or another streaming service like Stream East ... here is a site that has 33 different streaming sites so one of them should be reliable https://streamingsites.com/free-sports-streaming-sites/

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back