VT Game; No TV?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Try sportssurge as well. But these RSN/Bally games aren't as widely streamed.
Full disclosure, are you repping Sportssurge.net for commission? Won't sway my decision to check it out this weekend--just being an informed consumer.

I'm on the same boat. I bought youtube tv to watch the games this season, now apparently won't get it.

I'm so tired of all these different plans and providers and crap. Gotta have like 36 different providers to watch what you want nowadays
I’ve had YouTube TV as well for a long time. First time I guess I’ll have this issue but I am going to be in Legoland on Saturday anyway with my kids so, Good Luck Canes! I’ll watch the replay at some point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea does anybody know for those of us located out of market? I am in Chicago. Thanks in advance.
Do you get any of the Bally Sports channels?? If so, should be on one of those. If not, guess will miss it or go somewhere to watch.

I'm on the same boat. I bought youtube tv to watch the games this season, now apparently won't get it.

I'm so tired of all these different plans and providers and crap. Gotta have like 36 different providers to watch what you want nowadays

People mistakenly thought streaming would be cheaper. While that was the case a few years ago, it isn't any longer. Television was so much better when all the **** was on one provider.

Is this game not on TV? I see ESPN3 on the ESPN site but thats a streaming app isnt it?? So ACCN nor local network is going to pick this game up? My bad if this has already been discussed in another thread.
VH1

Advertisement
image-1.jpeg

Advertisement
Back