Vote for Lorenzo Lingard!

i would love to vote for him but it's not clear what the award is for?? just dont wanna ***** over another kid who might be more deserving and was looking forward to this

It is LITERALLY a popularity contest. The 2 most popular kids (with more votes) gets their picture on the front page of a Florida Magazine...

It's like voting for prom queen and prom king. Who gives af

Advertisement
i would love to vote for him but it's not clear what the award is for?? just dont wanna ***** over another kid who might be more deserving and was looking forward to this

attachment.php

I love this thread: (1)it shows the power of the Canes fam, as Lo is now winning by a landslide; and (2) it was the last straw for darkhippo, a shrewd, bridge troll and general waste of human flesh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another band would benefit the entirety of this board.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welp...Hippo caught a band.

He'll be an expert in playing the skin flute in no time.

Yeah...having just come off of one a week ago, being band sucks but this is a good time of year to be band. I got hit for insulting brock and bîtching about the mods actions in threads, thereby derailing them, and starting an unnecessary thread. I assume hippo got hit for trolling with this post??? You need 3 infractions in a week so I'm not sure what the 3 were for.

FYI, it looks like the poll is tracking devices and only counting one vote per device. I voted for Lo five times in a row from my phone and the his % didn't change. I logged in from the computer, voted once for Lo, and the % jumped .02. Tried a second time from the computer and the results didn't change.

It's possible there is a refresh on the poll, though (i.e., one vote per device every x hours/days). Anyone know?

Advertisement

Yeah...having just come off of one a week ago, being band sucks but this is a good time of year to be band. I got hit for insulting brock and bîtching about the mods actions in threads, thereby derailing them, and starting an unnecessary thread. I assume hippo got hit for trolling with this post??? You need 3 infractions in a week so I'm not sure what the 3 were for.

Thats like 7 infractions right there.

Thats like 7 infractions right there.

Insulting brock automatically counts double. It's like speeding in a work or school zone.

You're banned, but I hope you can see this...if I could kick you Shawn Michael style, I would in a heart beat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back