Vote for Lorenzo Lingard!

Advertisement
i would love to vote for him but it's not clear what the award is for?? just dont wanna ***** over another kid who might be more deserving and was looking forward to this
proxy.php

Here's how the numbers look!! When the thread started, Lo was in 6th place with under 8% of the vote. In less than a full day..he's in first place,.. And with a 200% lead in front of second place!! There's no reason our ambassador shouldn't get his cover story!! Props to you guys! Lets keep it up!!

Darkhippo still sux!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
i would love to vote for him but it's not clear what the award is for?? just dont wanna ***** over another kid who might be more deserving and was looking forward to this
Another band would benefit the entirety of this board.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We understand.

Just lower the lights in your I-wear-my-shorts-backwards little safe space and take a nap.

We got this.

Advertisement
Late to the thread, but just voted a few times and got a few people that I was shooting pool with to do the same.

They may want to look into not letting you vote as many times as you want. Ya know, for next year.

Not to brag, but I just bumped him from 30.38% to 30.39%. I wouldn't call myself a hero, but if you did I wouldn't argue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back