Vote for Lorenzo Lingard!

Suggestion to Andrew:
Pin this thread to the top until voting is over which is April 7th?
We owe it to him he has been an model commit.

True that would be great. I've voted over 20 times today during class lecture. All you have to do is refresh the site

Advertisement
That's what I'm talkin bout, Willis. We smokin em now.

Capture+_2017-03-22-17-22-55.jpg

I've voted so many times that I think I sprained my wrist, which is really going to affect how I go about using the next website I visit! Sacrificing for the greater good of the team!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've voted so many times that I think I sprained my wrist, which is really going to affect how I go about using the next website I visit! Sacrificing for the greater good of the team!!

I read your comment and then looked at your name....was the F a typo?

Advertisement
i would love to vote for him but it's not clear what the award is for?? just dont wanna ***** over another kid who might be more deserving and was looking forward to this

i would love to vote for him but it's not clear what the award is for?? just dont wanna ***** over another kid who might be more deserving and was looking forward to this

I took inordinate pleasure in downvoting you, and it was easy on my conscience since you were deserving.

Advertisement

Every player on that list is a football player. It's for playing football. Lingard is the best football player. And he is a Cane. End of story. Vote for him. Or better yet, get band.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back