Vote for Lorenzo Lingard!

Bumped for a strong finish in 3 days.

Good bump. The Ambassador is in the lead and not a Gayturd in sight. I don't want to see him having to share the cover with a scaly lizard.

View attachment 44021

Hmmm, what would that be equivalent to? I imagine something like.....

seal-and-heidi-klum-are-having-a-gi.jpg

Advertisement
I'm voting like a deceased person in Dade County. The Ambassador should win this by fiat.

You can only vote once.

Is this confirmed? Am i wasting my time voting more than once?

When I tried to vote again it gave me a message saying your vote has already been counted. If you aren't getting that message, and you can change your IP or clear your cookies or whatever it is doing to track you then you should be fine.

At the beginning you could vote all you wanted so a bunch of us hammered him into a huge lead.

I'm voting like a deceased person in Dade County. The Ambassador should win this by fiat.

You can only vote once.

Is this confirmed? Am i wasting my time voting more than once?

When I tried to vote again it gave me a message saying your vote has already been counted. If you aren't getting that message, and you can change your IP or clear your cookies or whatever it is doing to track you then you should be fine.

At the beginning you could vote all you wanted so a bunch of us hammered him into a huge lead.

Yeah. By the time I was able to vote that night they had already put something in place. I didn't bother to go through figuring out how to spoof it but I am sure there are still ways around however they are counting your vote.

Advertisement
this kid DESERVES this... regardless of whatever anyone wants to say he has flat out EARNED the right to get this

Go Canes

WINNER WINNER!!!

Capture+_2017-04-08-04-55-48.jpg

Congratulations to the Ambassador!

Last edited:
Photo shoot was today, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted for Lo. Check out the socks, gloves, wrist bands, & rubber bands.

18198725_10158766608495045_1764834593799394812_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back