Vote for Lorenzo Lingard!

I've voted so many times that I think I sprained my wrist, which is really going to affect how I go about using the next website I visit! Sacrificing for the greater good of the team!!

I read your comment and then looked at your name....was the F a typo?

Yes. Unfortunately my time spent on "other websites" has altered the way I type with my right hand. It's an issue I'm trying to beat!

Advertisement
I spend lots of time betting on the ponies, so please enlighten me.

Figure it out yet?

I think he's making fun of people with disabilities because they don't know the joys of track. Am I on the right "track"?

Get it? Track?

His post makes no sense to me.

He's a dweeb of limited mental capacity that obsesses about track in most of his posts.

My response was a joke.

Which probably was never funny to begin with, but is even less funny now that I've had to explain it.

As usual, I got your joke and my feeble attempt to play off of it went awry.

One guy tried to kiss another guy and he accepted ?

Advertisement
As of today, the Ambassador is at 27% with the nearest competitor at 9%.

I'm voting like a deceased person in Dade County. The Ambassador should win this by fiat.

You can only vote once.

Is this confirmed? Am i wasting my time voting more than once?

When I tried to vote again it gave me a message saying your vote has already been counted. If you aren't getting that message, and you can change your IP or clear your cookies or whatever it is doing to track you then you should be fine.

I'm voting like a deceased person in Dade County. The Ambassador should win this by fiat.

You can only vote once.

Is this confirmed? Am i wasting my time voting more than once?

Scroll up after you vote to the top of the names. If it says "Your vote has already been counted", you're wasting your time.

Use a different IP or device to vote more than once.

I just did this from my work PC, which I've already voted on before and got this:

lingard votes.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to keep it up and get more votes. He's dropped a bit though still with a big lead.

Capture+_2017-03-29-16-44-37.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back