Visitors

Advertisement
Brendan Radley-Hiles interesting

Not that interesting. He's my nephews best friend & we been working on him behind the scenes. Taron was gonna come also UT his father made him keep his word to FSU that he would go there this weekend instead. He'll come down to us in the next week or two.

Do you think there is legitimate interest?

Not on our part. Db is just like reciever for us. We got plenty of monster locals who are either already committed or want in. Reason were showing him love is my nephews sake. Kid is crazy talented. But he's a piece of work let's say. I constantly kick him out of my house. The only really good kid out of that group is tj. His mother's crazy though.

Not that interesting. He's my nephews best friend & we been working on him behind the scenes. Taron was gonna come also UT his father made him keep his word to FSU that he would go there this weekend instead. He'll come down to us in the next week or two.

Not on our part. Db is just like reciever for us. We got plenty of monster locals who are either already committed or want in. Reason were showing him love is my nephews sake. Kid is crazy talented. But he's a piece of work let's say. I constantly kick him out of my house. The only really good kid out of that group is tj. His mother's crazy though.

Is there real interest in Miami from Taron. Need to get him on campus ASAP.

Am I the only one in the camp that still thinks Choc Gray can contribute?

I'd take choc over this dye kid. If anyone outside of Walton and homer touch the ball much we are ****ed regardless who is 3rd string.

But you already have a choc, getting this kid doesn't affect that. I would also point out that you might not want to write off Burns quite yet as we haven't had a chance to see what he can do yet. **insert injury jokes**

Is Brendan Radley-Hiles the CB that was getting in everyone's face on coverage in that video from Orlando from last weekend? I am no expert but he certainly stood out to me from the CBs in that video.

Haven't seen the video so I'm not sure but that sounds like bookie.

Advertisement
@Geo305

I know this isn't nessecarily related to this weekend but are we still pursuing Adrian Baker CB GT from Clemson?

Also surprised to not see Donovan Georges visit last weekend or this weekend. I'm guessing they have more weekends coming up
Georges committed to UGA back in January, Diaz likes Rosendo Louis ahead of him at the same spot for Mike LB.

Baker isn't a consideration anymore, we got the better Grad transfer in Delaney.

Is Brendan Radley-Hiles the CB that was getting in everyone's face on coverage in that video from Orlando from last weekend? I am no expert but he certainly stood out to me from the CBs in that video.

[MENTION=13615]PanteraCanes[/MENTION]: That's him. He caught my eye too. His press coverage game was strong. Talked major trash. I liked him. Rated as the # 6 corner, but I could see him causing some teammates wanting to put some paws on him. Lol. I liked the trash talking and physicality, personally.

Yeah and both are injured while Dye isn't.

Dye basically missed 2 years due to injury get the fck out of my face.
Philosophical question: If a RB is injured all the time at Clemson, but UM fans don't know about the injuries, was he really injured?

People see what they want to see chise especially misinformed UM fans.

First of all why u so angry??? Because I disagree with you that Dye can help us? Ya know who also disagrees with you, the coaches at Miami. Secondly, to my knowledge Dye isn't currently injured while Burns and Gray are currently injured. All three have proven absolutely nothing and like you so nicely pointed out all three are injury prone. So I'd rather have all three especially since Dye doesnt effect our long term numbers. If he comes here and gets injured first play of practice and never plays it still doesnt hurt us.

Chise it makes sense to take him for the sole purpose that you gotta understand why were getting a grad transfer. We're not counting on production from the transfer. It would obviously be an added bonus if he'd be a productive option. But the only actual reason were taking that position is for the sake of numbers. We need that just to be able to adequately practice our game plans. You can't keep trotting out the same kids for first second third & scout teams. Heaven forbid you run into an injury it's a wrap. Besides dye does have plenty of upside if ever he stays healthy. Burns we are actually counting on by the way.

351 yards and 5 TD's career stats and most of those yards are against garbage schools. Dye is not good.

Neither is Gray or Burns, so whats your point?

Gray and Burns are already here Dye isn't. Let's just take a bunch of fcking scrubs.

Yeah and both are injured while Dye isn't.

Dye basically missed 2 years due to injury get the fck out of my face.

Brock?

Advertisement

[MENTION=13615]PanteraCanes[/MENTION]: That's him. He caught my eye too. His press coverage game was strong. Talked major trash. I liked him. Rated as the # 6 corner, but I could see him causing some teammates wanting to put some paws on him. Lol. I liked the trash talking and physicality, personally.

Yep I was a huge fan.

Yeah. I talked with Taron last night. His thing is he really wants to go to OSU. But he also wants to contribute as a freshman & his old boy keeps telling him **** what OSU tells us they lying. U won't play as a freshman. Meyer don't do that. So he's open to us & he's my nephews roommate so they always talk bout um.

Don't let him fool you. He's got that ra ra **** when he's in shorts & a tee but he's like a chihuahua in person. He's good. But he's not worth all the baggage & I known this kid like ten years.

Advertisement

Yeah. I talked with Taron last night. His thing is he really wants to go to OSU. But he also wants to contribute as a freshman & his old boy keeps telling him **** what OSU tells us they lying. U won't play as a freshman. Meyer don't do that. So he's open to us & he's my nephews roommate so they always talk bout um.

Well the pitch should be easy with Coach Kool. O$U's DL coach don't have close to the resume Kool does. Taron is a must get.

Ohio State does have one of the best DL coaches tho, tbh..

gotta sell him on the early playing time. Richt showed hes not afraid to play freshmens.

Well the pitch should be easy with Coach Kool. O$U's DL coach don't have close to the resume Kool does. Taron is a must get.

Larry Johnson was Kool before Kool was Kool. I hate O$U more than anyone but this is fake news.

Advertisement

Larry Johnson was Kool before Kool was Kool. I hate O$U more than anyone but this is fake news.

Wasn't aware it was news.....

Everybody says the same thing.

That they want to play early.

It shouldn't be a consideration. If you're good enough you'll play. If you come in entitled it's not helpig you grow.

Gotta say I don't want a grad transfer at RB. If they want a RB that bad, just try to get Gus to stay. I don't get the purpose in recruiting someone else that probably wont even be as good as Gus is....and I don't even like him!
**** tell him that being a RB at Miami is the best option he has to get drafted, and that even as a backup he will get a lot of snaps and end up being drafted like Yearby.

I don't want Dye or any other Grad Transfer RB. I don't think its a necessity. I'd rather have Deejay play RB for a yr...its not like we really need another WR.

Advertisement
Back