Visitors

Advertisement
A high quality list of players coming.

I wouldn't be upset if Joshua Moore ended up being one of the WRs in the class....

Good weekend to lock up David Reese and Delaney! We need to lock up these studs immediately!

i think we get Sitkowski and both GT's.

That would be great. I think Dye is a key. Having some one like that, ability and experience, to back up Homer and Watson as we get deep into the season can make a difference should one of those guys get hurt. Might be the difference in a win or a loss?

351 yards and 5 TD's career stats and most of those yards are against garbage schools. Dye is not good.

Neither is Gray or Burns, so whats your point?

Gray and Burns are already here Dye isn't. Let's just take a bunch of fcking scrubs.

Advertisement
[MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION]

I know this isn't nessecarily related to this weekend but are we still pursuing Adrian Baker CB GT from Clemson?

Also surprised to not see Donovan Georges visit last weekend or this weekend. I'm guessing they have more weekends coming up

Brendan Radley-Hiles interesting

Not that interesting. He's my nephews best friend & we been working on him behind the scenes. Taron was gonna come also UT his father made him keep his word to FSU that he would go there this weekend instead. He'll come down to us in the next week or two.

Advertisement

Not that interesting. He's my nephews best friend & we been working on him behind the scenes. Taron was gonna come also UT his father made him keep his word to FSU that he would go there this weekend instead. He'll come down to us in the next week or two.

Do you think there is legitimate interest?

That would be great. I think Dye is a key. Having some one like that, ability and experience, to back up Homer and Watson as we get deep into the season can make a difference should one of those guys get hurt. Might be the difference in a win or a loss?

351 yards and 5 TD's career stats and most of those yards are against garbage schools. Dye is not good.

I was unaware that Burns had carried for us last year. What number was he? I'll have to go back and watch the games and look for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was unaware that Burns had carried for us last year. What number was he? I'll have to go back and watch the games and look for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burns can't stay healthy vs high school competition. Get Dye in here

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is Brendan Radley-Hiles the CB that was getting in everyone's face on coverage in that video from Orlando from last weekend? I am no expert but he certainly stood out to me from the CBs in that video.

Tbh if Dye is getting snaps something has gone wrong
If Dye is getting snaps it means we overrated Homer from the jump is all.

I don't know about that. I mean if Dye is second team, then yes you are right cause Homer should be a solid #2. But we used 3 RB's last year. Matter of fact Brown said he regretted not using Gus more early on. So IMO, CMR isn't likely to keep Dye on the bench. He'll get 3-4 touches a game at least.

Last edited:
If Dye is considering coming here to be a 3rd team RB that tells me he didn't really have the option to stay at Clemson. You don't typically see guys leave a NC team to go somewhere else to play his final year as a backup.

Advertisement
Back