Visitors

These visits have been aided by some good performances from the basketball team

Coach K has been on a regular diet of Coach L's *** since he entered the Acc.

From espn...

"Since Jim Larrañaga took over as Miami coach in 2011-12, the Hurricanes are 4-1 (.800) against top-10 Duke teams. That matches the best winning percentage against top-10 Duke teams in that time (minimum two games)."

Advertisement
Yep. I'm starting to like the OL that Searels is pulling in....

Reed will be a fine addition if we get him - especially being from Lakeland HS....

[TWEET]835652758606917634[/TWEET]

Those weren't Lakeland High school uniforms in his highlights. I'm pretty sure those looked like Ft Meade colors. Ft Meade HS puts out some real talent as well though.

He transferred to Lakeland.

Reed will be a fine addition if we get him - especially being from Lakeland HS....

Those weren't Lakeland High school uniforms in his highlights. I'm pretty sure those looked like Ft Meade colors. Ft Meade HS puts out some real talent as well though.

Gotcha. Thanks. I will watch him play this season then.

Advertisement

I hope that Lakeland mentality doesn't infect him. Besides the Pounceys, everyone they put out are divas. I would take a kid from Ft. Meade/Haines City/Frostproof/Aurburndale all day. Country boys, with an attitude to make it out cause ain't nothing around there but orange groves. Their are like the kids from the muck.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I hope that Lakeland mentality doesn't infect him. Besides the Pounceys, everyone they put out are divas. I would take a kid from Ft. Meade/Haines City/Frostproof/Aurburndale all day. Country boys, with an attitude to make it out cause ain't nothing around there but orange groves. Their are like the kids from the muck.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree. Those Lakeland kids get way too much attention around town. They think they've already made it. Those 3 schools you mentioned create some real ballers if the kid has any talent...especially Ft Meade, Frostproof, and Haines City.

If Dye is considering coming here to be a 3rd team RB that tells me he didn't really have the option to stay at Clemson. You don't typically see guys leave a NC team to go somewhere else to play his final year as a backup.

I was watching the 2014 Georgia State-Clemson game to see him play. That was apparently one of his "comeback" games after
being out with injuries and he did OK, scored a couple of TDs but TV guys were saying he was pretty close to Chad Morris as he was
his first signee when he took the Clemson job.
So I'm guessing SMU may have a legit shot at him.

Advertisement
Back