Visitors

Tell your cousin to do it soon so we can have Gator tears for all three meals of the day

Advertisement
Brendan Radley-Hiles interesting

Not that interesting. He's my nephews best friend & we been working on him behind the scenes. Taron was gonna come also UT his father made him keep his word to FSU that he would go there this weekend instead. He'll come down to us in the next week or two.

Is Brendan Radley-Hiles the CB that was getting in everyone's face on coverage in that video from Orlando from last weekend? I am no expert but he certainly stood out to me from the CBs in that video.

Yeah. BIHH he a dog woof!

Sooooooo did the kids enjoy the game?
Lingard, avantae, nesta silvera and some other recruits stormed the floor

Brock, you're everywhere. Lol.
Man just trying to do my part around here for those who hate me and those who don't on here

I love sensitive brock. So much more endearing than tough guy brock. Keep up the good work [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]. Most of us who mess with you at times really appreciate what you bring to the board.

Advertisement
Eric knows best it will take alot for cuz not to be a hurricane we will be back several times. Decision almost happened today guys.

Oh ****

Isn't Eric a HS senior? He's spewing that sunshine like Pete used to before he got burned a few times

He quoting his cousin who all but said we are the team to beat. Mom loves us. She hated the UF visits. He loves us. Almost committed. And they will be back for a spring game and paradise camp. **** thats just good journalism.

Eric knows best it will take alot for cuz not to be a hurricane we will be back several times. Decision almost happened today guys.

Oh ****

Isn't Eric a HS senior? He's spewing that sunshine like Pete used to before he got burned a few times

He quoting his cousin who all but said we are the team to beat. Mom loves us. She hated the UF visits. He loves us. Almost committed. And they will be back for a spring game and paradise camp. **** thats just good journalism.

These are 16 and 17 year old kids. Hasn't even been on an $EC official yet. Signing day is a long ways away

Advertisement

Oh ****

These are 16 and 17 year old kids. Hasn't even been on an $EC official yet. Signing day is a long ways away

Trifecta for the mom, close to home, excellent academics and Pastor Richt.

Oh ****

Man GTFOH with that SEC visit ****.

Man GTFOH with that SEC visit ****.

Lizard trolls scared Richt righting the ship.

Reed and Dunlap are the two most important recruits. Yes, even more so than Campbell. I love our incoming secondary with or without him. I'll take an elite OL over just about an elite player at any other position 9 times out of ten.

Advertisement
Reed and Dunlap are the two most important recruits. Yes, even more so than Campbell. I love our incoming secondary with or without him. I'll take an elite OL over just about an elite player at any other position 9 times out of ten.

Once we get commits from Blades and Pope I'll agree with you. Till then those are the two biggest must-gets on the board.

Neither of them are tackles. Tackles are the hardest position on the Ol to find.

Advertisement
We neee to get Barnes in my opinion. That would be 2 amazing OL glasses back to back. It would allow us to move on from Jahir Jones and have a 3 deep on OL (15 total). Great competition would make all of them better and the DL as well.

IMG_1218.jpgIMG_1218.jpgIMG_1219.jpg

Tyreke Johnson.

12's a future stud.

Advertisement
Back