Visitors

According to 247 there's a group of St. Louis kids visiting

2018 three-star wide receiver Jarek Broussard and 2018 quarterback Christian Perez. Broussard, who plays at Bishop Lynch High outside of Dallas, holds early offers from TCU and Houston. Neither player should be considered much of a target for the Hurricanes, but Broussard's stock is on the rise and he's a prospect that Miami could monitor moving forward.

^^

Advertisement
Tbh if Dye is getting snaps something has gone wrong
If Dye is getting snaps it means we overrated Homer from the jump is all.

I don't know about that. I mean if Dye is second team, then yes you are right. But we used 3 RB's last year. Matter of fact Brown said he regretted not using Gus more early on. So IMO, CMR isn't likely to keep Dye on the bench. He'll get 3-4 touches a game at least. But Homer should be our solid #2 .

With the current depth at RB I'd take Dye and wouldn't think twice about it. If he does end up a take tells me the staff has seen all they need to see from Gray. (just don't see Burns getting burn this year either)

If Dye is considering coming here to be a 3rd team RB that tells me he didn't really have the option to stay at Clemson. You don't typically see guys leave a NC team to go somewhere else to play his final year as a backup.

Especially with Gallman gone also

i think we get Sitkowski and both GT's.

That would be great. I think Dye is a key. Having some one like that, ability and experience, to back up Homer and Watson as we get deep into the season can make a difference should one of those guys get hurt. Might be the difference in a win or a loss?

351 yards and 5 TD's career stats and most of those yards are against garbage schools. Dye is not good.

Neither is Gray or Burns, so whats your point?

Gray and Burns are already here Dye isn't. Let's just take a bunch of fcking scrubs.

Yeah and both are injured while Dye isn't.

QB:
Artur Sitkowski - IMG

RB:
Lorenzo Lingard - University High (Miami)

WR:
Brian Hightower - IMG Academy
Joshua Moore - IMG Academy

TE:
Will Mallory - Providence

OL:
Cleveland Reed - Lakeland

DT:
Nesta Silvera - American Heritage (Miami)

LB/S:
David Reese - Fort Pierce Central

CB/S:
Tyson Campbell - American Heritage
Gilbert Frierson - Coral Gables
Brendan Radley-Hiles - IMG Academy
Randy Russell - Carol City

2020 -

S/ATH:
Avantae Williams - DeLand (Miami)

GT -

RB:
Tyshon Dye - Clemson

CB:
Dee Delaney - Citadel

(Waiting for confirmation if Elijah Moore & Al Blades Jr. will be attending.)
good Shiznit man!!

Advertisement
That would be great. I think Dye is a key. Having some one like that, ability and experience, to back up Homer and Watson as we get deep into the season can make a difference should one of those guys get hurt. Might be the difference in a win or a loss?

351 yards and 5 TD's career stats and most of those yards are against garbage schools. Dye is not good.

Gray and Burns are already here Dye isn't. Let's just take a bunch of fcking scrubs.

Dye basically missed 2 years due to injury get the fck out of my face.

I live 20 mins from Clemson so when I found out Dye might be coming to Miami I asked some people about him. Everyone told me he has had a hard time getting over his injuries mentally. I know there was a bunch of hype about him coming out of high school.

I live 20 mins from Clemson so when I found out Dye might be coming to Miami I asked some people about him. Everyone told me he has had a hard time getting over his injuries mentally. I know there was a bunch of hype about him coming out of high school.
maybe a change of scenery is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Philosophical question: If a RB is injured all the time at Clemson, but UM fans don't know about the injuries, was he really injured?

Advertisement
[MENTION=2307]Timcanes[/MENTION]

Philosophical question: If a RB is injured all the time at Clemson, but UM fans don't know about the injuries, was he really injured?

People see what they want to see chise especially misinformed UM fans.

Bottom line is we need another RB on the roster and it's looking like it will be Dye. If it's not him it will have to be a different grad transfer.

People see what they want to see chise especially misinformed UM fans.

First of all why u so angry??? Because I disagree with you that Dye can help us? Ya know who also disagrees with you, the coaches at Miami. Secondly, to my knowledge Dye isn't currently injured while Burns and Gray are currently injured. All three have proven absolutely nothing and like you so nicely pointed out all three are injury prone. So I'd rather have all three especially since Dye doesnt effect our long term numbers. If he comes here and gets injured first play of practice and never plays it still doesnt hurt us.

Advertisement
I don't remember how bad the back injury was and the other was an achilles tear. If he is back to 100% its not going to hurt to have him on the team for a year.

Advertisement
man i still remember the hype here when choc signed and got cleared. feels like its been ages ago.

In 2 years, our backfield will be Lingard, Davis, Cain, and Wright..... It will be eerily similar to the early 2000s. Also, when is Xavier Williams expected to visit?

Advertisement
Back