Virginia Tech (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Jake smith is someone I would have liked Dimare to use when they had the lead in the middle innings... ideally smith takes federmans spot..also haven't seen anything from McFarlane or Monroe...etc

Advertisement
One of the positives from last weekend was the fight this team showed playing from behind. We’ve seen none of that this weekend.

Played down to their opponent... before this weekend we won like 10 straight vs Va tech

Advertisement
Let the best players play man. Our football staff has a problem playing young talent, our baseball staff has a problem playing experienced talent

Advertisement
Like many of you I've been watching this team for the past 40 years. Gino can't manage this team. The jokes on us though, because he will be managing this team as long as he wants to.

Like many of you I've been watching this team for the past 40 years. Gino can't manage this team. The jokes on us though, because he will be managing this team as long as he wants to.
Meanwhile Lovelady just walked UCF into Oxford and took the series against #1 in convincing fashion. Blown 2 run lead in the 9th away from sweeping.

Advertisement
Unfortunately I think Virginia Tech had come into this series tired of losing to us much like we were last week against Florida. Honestly as soon as I saw how much success we have had against them in previous years I had a bad feeling about this series

Unfortunately I think Virginia Tech had come into this series tired of losing to us much like we were last week against Florida. Honestly as soon as I saw how much success we have had against them in previous years I had a bad feeling about this series
With all due respect this is the typical Miami hurricane response

i"m going back to the Basketball thread, at least disappointment is the norm there. Good comments, very instructive, thanks.

Advertisement
Back