Virginia Tech (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Born in CF, Thomas to DH, and Pitelli back to SS. Jenkins and Frank are out of the lineup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2-1. Mederos should have been out of the inning with a better angle from Born earlier in the inning (a wild pitch didn’t help).

Advertisement
Feels like VT is doing the little things better than us so far. Pitch count is in good shape for Mederos so far. Gino should be able to get to Wanger/Palmquist as early as the 6th with their limited work so far this weekend.

Yoyo has been our best hitter so far and it’s not particularly close

Advertisement
Toral looks like he’s swinging an oar. What has made his bat so slow? Zero power.

I’m a little worried about the bats. VT is solid, but the offense hasn’t put pressure at all and looks off.

Vilar is a key. The Book will tell you the most important spot in the lineup is #2 and he’s providing very little right now.

Toral looks like he’s swinging an oar. What has made his bat so slow? Zero power.

I’m a little worried about the bats. VT is solid, but the offense hasn’t put pressure at all and looks off.

Vilar is a key. The Book will tell you the most important spot in the lineup is #2 and he’s providing very little right now.

Personally think we need to put Del in the 2 hole and give him some protection with Morales behind him. Teams are gonna start pitching around him with nobody hitting well behind Del

Best inning for Mederos since the first. I keep hoping this will be the inning the bats wake up but....

Advertisement
Personally think we need to put Del in the 2 hole and give him some protection with Morales behind him. Teams are gonna start pitching around him with nobody hitting well behind Del
Well, The Book tells you to put your best hitter in 2 spot and he’s our best hitter, so you’d think that would be a foregone conclusion.

Idk that we have a viable 2 hitter right now. I think you’d have to go Lala, Yoyo, ADC and drop Vilar til he starts seeing it better. CDC is the only guy I can think of who could handle it.

VT walks the leadoff batter for the 2nd time in three innings, but can we do anything with it?

Advertisement
Back