Virginia Tech (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
How many arms havent even been used at all this year? Its an important acc series. Im saying there are other guys in the pen and there aren't nearly as many games this year
What I’m asking, is how do you know when to get them up? We got into that jam pretty quickly. You can’t just throw a good arm out there, the guy has to have time to get loose. How do you know when that is?

Advertisement
What I’m asking, is how do you know when to get them up? We got into that jam pretty quickly. You can’t just throw a good arm out there, the guy has to have time to get loose. How do you know when that is?
I guess i just meant I would like to see some of the other arms being brought in to the game in the first place. Esp with no mid week games right now

Advertisement
Losing this series, RPI wise, would essentially nullify last weekend. Would be just like going 1-2 last and 2-1 this weekend.

Advertisement
I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but remember Friday? No shut down innings and we lose. Last night we get the shut down inning and we cruise to a win. Today? No shut down innings and here we are. It’s the most important stat in college baseball.

Maybe Wanger is bad even if you give him a clean inning to start, but why waste the length your starters and Garland gave you by being conservative?

Advertisement
Born and Kayfus don't belong out there in a big spot while Jenkins, Gil, Toral rot on the bench.

Advertisement
Back