VERY UNPOPULAR OPINION ***WARNING*** The 24' QB situation

Advertisement
Prepare Get Ready GIF by STARZ
Black Sails was awesome.. really good show....

Advertisement
-Tied for 100th in the country giving up
3 blocked kicks
-Tied for 120th in the country giving up 2 blocked punts
-91st in the country at kickoff return defense (average yards given up per return)
-74th in the country at punt return defense

I believe 3 lost fumbles on punt/kick returns and 5 muffed kicks

The only positives
-40th in net punting
-13th in kick returns
-Borregales
- I believe there were three blocked kicks in total (punt + FG).

- KO defense is a misleading stat. Borregales had 75% touchbacks and of the returned KOs the average was 20 yds per return.

- We gave up 82 yds in total on the season on punt returns and no TDs. Misleading stat.

Bottom line is special teams (other than the bowl game) were fine.

My guy, I am on Twitter and Patriots fans are going complete brainretarded over Belichick and him being not responsible for any of the teams failures.

My patience ran out.
I just saw something about him maybe looking at an NFC South team vs. hanging it up... I eventually got over him not taking over the Giants back in the day.. which is good because that was like 30 years ago and holding onto that wouldn't be healthy...

We have quality depth coming in to replace those two starters (the Indiana kid already replaces one of those spots) and on the DL, the only contributor we are losing is LT and has been well-chronicled on here - he was too inconsistent. Deen was nice and I appreciate his service, but we won't miss him.

With the two studs that are coming in from the portal, the return of everyone else that played last year, the 2 5 stars coming in (one of them will probably contribute), the best returning DE in the ACC - BAIN - and finally, and I think grossly overlooked: the return of Kelly and Mesidor.

Assuming Mesidor and Kelly return to full strength and stay relatively healthy this coming year, that is a **** of a DL and they are being coached up by JT and Big Joe!

This is why I believe we will own the trenches. Who are we playing in those 12 games that will dominate our DL or OL? At least on paper, I would have to say none of them. We "should" own the trenches in all 12 games.
To be fair we had a mostly healthy oline this year and a few games they got handled. The future is unpredictable and the same can be said about players performance.

Advertisement
I just saw something about him maybe looking at an NFC South team vs. hanging it up... I eventually got over him not taking over the Giants back in the day.. which is good because that was like 30 years ago and holding onto that wouldn't be healthy...
oh my god, dont get me started

people in the patriots fanbase accuse him of no wrongdoing despite him having full say over how the football team is being run.

Advertisement
To be fair we had a mostly healthy oline this year and a few games they got handled. The future is unpredictable and the same can be said about players performance.
What regular season games did they get handled?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back