Vegas says we beat the Orangemen by 14.5

That's an insane line.

I think we win by not by that margin. Parlay Cuse with the points and the Miami money line and have yourself a nice Saturday night.

In my years of gambling I'd say this line is pretty low. Thought it would be +20 tbh.

You must not have heard about Clem's son losing Saturday. Line is about where it should be to get even action on both sides.

Yeah thats a negative against them actually.

Advertisement
That's an insane line.

I think we win by not by that margin. Parlay Cuse with the points and the Miami money line and have yourself a nice Saturday night.

In my years of gambling I'd say this line is pretty low. Thought it would be +20 tbh.

Based on what? The way we've been crushing inferior teams or their lack of quality wins?

Based on us being a much more talented team, AT HOME, in 90 degress, & Cuse in a let down spot. I agree tho the line will get even action on both sides thinking about it & that is the goal. No need for the condescending tone. Just trying to have a peaceful discussion.

Gotcha, just seems foolish to set the line that high with a team that hasn't been putting opponents away. Not that I'd be shocked to see a 10-14 pt win, but until I see it I'll be a bit skeptical. I would expect a ton of people to take Syracuse and the points.

Advertisement
That's an insane line.

Based on what? The way we've been crushing inferior teams or their lack of quality wins?

Based on us being a much more talented team, AT HOME, in 90 degress, & Cuse in a let down spot. I agree tho the line will get even action on both sides thinking about it & that is the goal. No need for the condescending tone. Just trying to have a peaceful discussion.

Gotcha, just seems foolish to set the line that high with a team that hasn't been putting opponents away. Not that I'd be shocked to see a 10-14 pt win, but until I see it I'll be a bit skeptical. I would expect a ton of people to take Syracuse and the points.

Agree with you. Cuse will probably be the public side. After the public seen us sneak one out & cuse do what they did.

Advertisement
You guys are forgetting that the real opening line is offered to a preferred group of sharps before the public ever sees it. If it got to us at -14.5, then it's not that far off from reality.

I draw some solace in the way Syracuse reacted after its huge win over Vag Tech last year. I think they played pretty poorly after what looked like a program changing win.

42-20 Canes. DLine and running game will be too much to handle. Looking for Bandy to make his first big time play of his career.

Sounds right. A mediocre team coming off a huge home win, travels to a top 10 team the next week? I don’t like their chances.

Advertisement
Coach Richt will have our guys Coached up big time, he knows they upset Clemson & he's not gonna let us take them lightly. The key to how this game goes will be how healthy we can get this week.

We get Delaney, Red & Richards back & you can kiss this thing goodbye. If we're missing a **** ton of starters it'll be a close game til late in the 4th.

Their Offense was running at a 100mph vs Clemson, they hit the ground running from the Kickoff.

I expect Malek Young to matchup with Ishmael & lock him down. Chad, JJack, Trent, DJack, McIntosh, Norton & the boys will win out, their OL won't be able handle them.

As far as Diaz, prepping for this game will be like Toledo mixed with Duke on steroids. That **** Eric Dungey is a good QB, very efficient with the ball & can run really well. Plus, their Offense is really good on 3rd downs.

They'll give us their best shot & make it close in the 1st half, then we'll make the right adjustments and shut'em down in the 2nd half.

Been a while since we could say just keep it close to the half and then know we got this in the second half... I am having so much dang fun this season... it's great to be a Miami Hurricane!!!

Line seems high, but we got this.

Advertisement
With the reputation of awfulness that the Syracuse defense has I was really surprised to see them hold Clemson to so few points, albeit with a hobbled and then backup QB.

The fast paced offense will probably be a challenge for the defense to adjust to after playing the opposite of that in GT. Have to be careful with our mass subs also if they are going to go real fast. I think we win comfortably though.

Agree with you. Cuse will probably be the public side. After the public seen us sneak one out & cuse do what they did.

Agreed @ JgDa.

Let down week for Cuse and the Canes will be healthier than last week. Im looking for a blowout win by the good guys.

Advertisement
Back