Vegas says we beat the Orangemen by 14.5

Advertisement
Vegas literally daring you to take Syracuse. We roll.

Could be! I'm not touching this game. IMO there are going to be a lot of dogs covering this week lot's of big lines. It's going to beat the normal 53%.

I'm not touching it either as I don't bet my teams. Think about it though. 18 points with a team who just beat Clemson vs a team that "got lucky" the last 2 weeks. The public will be on Cuse & I think get buried. We'll see. Just my thoughts.

Advertisement

Could be! I'm not touching this game. IMO there are going to be a lot of dogs covering this week lot's of big lines. It's going to beat the normal 53%.

Like I said the this is going to be a dog day, lines are too high for a lot of games. Could be a 60-40 day, the lines are adjusted.

I'm not touching it either as I don't bet my teams. Think about it though. 18 points with a team who just beat Clemson vs a team that "got lucky" the last 2 weeks. The public will be on Cuse & I think get buried. We'll see. Just my thoughts.

It's up to 18 the public is not on cuse, well there are always games we just scratch out head at, this is one for me.

It's up to 18 the public is not on cuse, well there are always games we just scratch out head at, this is one for me.

Sorry but the public is on Cuse. Just because a line moves a certain way does not mean that's where the bets are being placed. 20 years ago it did. Today it doesn't. The %'s aren't even close actually.

IMG_7338.jpg

Advertisement

Kind of sucks you can't bet against the team you love. One of the worst lines I've seen this season. Not sure how many times I said it in this thread.

We should have covered.

Richards dropped two TD's in the first quarter alone. That's 11 points right there.

Advertisement
We should have covered.

Richards dropped two TD's in the first quarter alone. That's 11 points right there.

Come on now, the QB had 4 pics that rarely will happen. It was a bad line.

but it moved significantly, meaning the market place did not think so. We should have won by 14-17 points.

Yes, 4 picks rarely happen but so too does not getting points on 3 of 4 pics. Balances out, no??

Advertisement
Back