Vegas says we beat the Orangemen by 14.5

They don’t play as well on the road but I was at their game Friday and they played a very good game. Caught Clemson with a signed up qb, but still out coached them imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think we beat the ever-living-dog-shît out of the Cuse on Saturday...It will be our coming out party that we might not be the 2001 Canes, but WE BACK!!!

Coach Richt will have our guys Coached up big time, he knows they upset Clemson & he's not gonna let us take them lightly. The key to how this game goes will be how healthy we can get this week.

We get Delaney, Red & Richards back & you can kiss this thing goodbye. If we're missing a **** ton of starters it'll be a close game til late in the 4th.

Their Offense was running at a 100mph vs Clemson, they hit the ground running from the Kickoff.

I expect Malek Young to matchup with Ishmael & lock him down. Chad, JJack, Trent, DJack, McIntosh, Norton & the boys will win out, their OL won't be able handle them.

As far as Diaz, prepping for this game will be like Toledo mixed with Duke on steroids. That **** Eric Dungey is a good QB, very efficient with the ball & can run really well. Plus, their Offense is really good on 3rd downs.

They'll give us their best shot & make it close in the 1st half, then we'll make the right adjustments and shut'em down in the 2nd half.

So... Business as usual. We roll..

JC

Lol this spread has to be us getting Redwine back. If I see Knowles take 1 more bad angle, Miss tackle, get lost in coverage, I’m
gonna break the TV. Romeo Finley must be a complete dud if he can’t get any snaps from Knowles

Screenshot_20171015-195158.jpg

Advertisement
Lol this spread has to be us getting Redwine back. If I see Knowles take 1 more bad angle, Miss tackle, get lost in coverage, I’m
gonna break the TV. Romeo Finley must be a complete dud if he can’t get any snaps from Knowles

That’s not necessarily true. Everyone sees Langham is better than Cager but he plays way more. Coaches can be stubborn

Sit Dee, Vaughn, Richards AND Redwine until VTech. We win two next games. Don't care by how much. JUST win.

well we would've beaten GT by double digits if we didn't try and get cute to start the 2nd half

Advertisement
They will be fired up, of course.. but so will we.. the Miami heat and humidity gets to them. We win easy I believe

I think this will be the first complete game we play all season.

Cuse is gonna come in fresh off the Clemson upset thinking they can beat anyone in the country.

We'll bust them in their ****, get up 2 TDs early, and theyll be demoralized.

45-17 Canes

That's asking a lot of Syracuse to beat Clemson and Miami back to back....Canes cover in this one..

Advertisement
I'd lay the points and take the Canes but not feel amazing about it. I predicted 31-13 in the other thread.

Ima take our matchups against every team we play. Rotate the DL and rush the QB. I frankly don't care how we win as long as I'm walking out of Hard Rock with a big stupid smile on my face like yesterday

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Personally,

We have NO chance to beat Cuse after that win against Clemson.

Seriously.. I hate how unrealistic this fan-site is, and all Miami fans in general.

You guys are forgetting that the real opening line is offered to a preferred group of sharps before the public ever sees it. If it got to us at -14.5, then it's not that far off from reality.

LMAO, where do you guys here this stuff? Wynn usually comes out with the lines first, If you're at the window first or dial faster than others you get that line. I've been first in that line and got the line posted early. I have been in the room with 20k +++ bettors per game and have never heard of this. I'm not sure if it would even be legal in Vegas.

I think this will be the first complete game we play all season.

Cuse is gonna come in fresh off the Clemson upset thinking they can beat anyone in the country.

We'll bust them in their ****, get up 2 TDs early, and theyll be demoralized.

45-17 Canes

Very possible but the coach doesn't play all out for the first half, just never know what kind of play calling you're going to get from him until we get behind. lol Might cover but not a game I'd put money on. 15 points is too much for me. Cuse will not be able to duplicate the Clemson game but until Richt can call a full quality game I'm not laying 15.

Personally,

We have NO chance to beat Cuse after that win against Clemson.

Seriously.. I hate how unrealistic this fan-site is, and all Miami fans in general.
Get rid of this troll. 2nd post after just joining the board, and post this B.S.

Advertisement
Back