VEGAS HAS SPOKEN

I am not a gambler and I honestly don't understand or follow sports gambling......(even though I work in Vegas LOL)
Historically, how accurate those predictions are?
Anyone?

super accurate. Scary good.

I have a buddy who's kid was a mensa type kid. Super high IQ - Hilarious given that my buddy was a redneck general contractor. lol Anyway, he got approached early on by a company that writes algorithms for slot machines. They hire elite talent and pay them WELL.

Advertisement
It's a pathetically easy schedule...nobody wants Golden gone more than myself but I'm telling you right now...we're ****ed.

That fat **** is going to win a bunch of close games, Dave Wannstadt style (13-10, 14-13, 17-14 kinda games) and we'll finish with 8 or 9 wins. The ****ing idiots that run our program will then look at those 8 or 9 wins in a vacuum and yell "IMPROVEMENT" at the top of their pathetic ****ing lungs and use it as an excuse to keep our self imposed purgatory going.

I pray to God I'm wrong...but i have a horrible feeling this is what's going to happen.

Not to worry. Al has not been able to keep a team onboard for a whole year yet. Teams quit on losers and he is one. They will start mailing it in and the loses will mount. Even Brad's mom will bail on him once he starts throwing Brad under the bus to protect Mark and his horrific concept of defense. He did it to Duke when he was best player on the team. Why would Brad escape. Heck, Al kind of blamed him last year.

Like I said...I pray to God I'm wrong.

However...that schedule is pathetic and this team has talent....I have a horrible feeling he's going to luck his way into 8 or 9 close wins.

Advertisement
****, outside of Bethune, FAU and Cincy, we're only good for 2 maybe 3 games in our soft conference.

We used to be so good.

Thanks, "fans" that continue to donate and buy tickets so there isn't pressure on the AD to make a change.

Advertisement
The University of Miami has basically become Louie Vuitton. Selling a brand name on junk to a rabid following.

Trying to tell these 'fans' that everything isn't okay is like trying to tell some OC housewife or NYC socialite that their favorite designer brands are overpriced ****.

I am not confident in Kaaya either, too slow
I am not confident in Al Golden winning anything of meaning. I AM confident of Brad Kaaya and company getting to 6 wins. I know he lost some major weapons, but he will be a much improved QB, and will elevate the talent around him. There are still good weapons on O, and a solid line. Our D line should be the best we've seen in years. I think the over is easy, easy money. Doesn't mean I think Golden can coach himself out of a wet paper bag, but we have an elite QB, and those make a big difference.

DK27 will not like this. Not one bit.

DK27 only 'Up/Down Votes'. He has no comments about the Blake James letter or the Vegas odds because there is no fake counter-argument.

No, just couldn't care less what Vegas says. If we lose that many, Golden goes and deserves to go. If we win a lot, he probably stays. As for the Blake James letter, not much to comment on. As others stated quite accurately, the whining about the letter was just childish whining, as ADs put out similar letters around the country.

Advertisement

DK27 only 'Up/Down Votes'. He has no comments about the Blake James letter or the Vegas odds because there is no fake counter-argument.

No, just couldn't care less what Vegas says. If we lose that many, Golden goes and deserves to go. If we win a lot, he probably stays. As for the Blake James letter, not much to comment on. As others stated quite accurately, the whining about the letter was just childish whining, as ADs put out similar letters around the country.

show us a few then

show us a few then

Ask the guy who pointed out he got a similar one from Georgia. Regardless, there was nothing in that letter that wasn't your pretty standard canned language when trying to get money.

show us a few then

Ask the guy who pointed out he got a similar one from Georgia. Regardless, there was nothing in that letter that wasn't your pretty standard canned language when trying to get money.

actually I thought it was some of the most pathetic groveling I've seen and it didnt even make sense.

Advertisement

How do you feel about the 'Continue to Build Champions' part where the AD and current coaches know nothing of the sort?

It's a pathetically easy schedule...nobody wants Golden gone more than myself but I'm telling you right now...we're ****ed.

That fat **** is going to win a bunch of close games, Dave Wannstadt style (13-10, 14-13, 17-14 kinda games) and we'll finish with 8 or 9 wins. The ****ing idiots that run our program will then look at those 8 or 9 wins in a vacuum and yell "IMPROVEMENT" at the top of their pathetic ****ing lungs and use it as an excuse to keep our self imposed purgatory going.

I pray to God I'm wrong...but i have a horrible feeling this is what's going to happen.

Not to worry. Al has not been able to keep a team onboard for a whole year yet. Teams quit on losers and he is one. They will start mailing it in and the loses will mount. Even Brad's mom will bail on him once he starts throwing Brad under the bus to protect Mark and his horrific concept of defense. He did it to Duke when he was best player on the team. Why would Brad escape. Heck, Al kind of blamed him last year.

Like I said...I pray to God I'm wrong.

However...that schedule is pathetic and this team has talent....I have a horrible feeling he's going to luck his way into 8 or 9 close wins.

I think Al used up most of his leprechaun bucks just getting the Miami gig. I got him at 4-8, no way he wins 8, 9 because of good fortune or other teams imploding. There has to be some sort of paradigm shift for him to get to 9. I mean a sea change happening with offense, defense, special teams. Don't see it happening with Al, too much hubris. There's a better chance of D'No getting hit by a bolt of lightening on his way to the Hecht and waking up thinking he's Buddy Ryan.

for the people saying you have to lay the -160 juice I get what your saying. But it kinda looks sucker bettish to me. the casual bettor is gonna see 2 things. The name Miami & 5.5 & jump on the over. Thinking were still the team of old.

Advertisement
Back