VEGAS HAS SPOKEN

Advertisement
I am not confident in Al Golden winning anything of meaning. I AM confident of Brad Kaaya and company getting to 6 wins. I know he lost some major weapons, but he will be a much improved QB, and will elevate the talent around him. There are still good weapons on O, and a solid line. Our D line should be the best we've seen in years. I think the over is easy, easy money. Doesn't mean I think Golden can coach himself out of a wet paper bag, but we have an elite QB, and those make a big difference.

I am not confident in Al Golden winning anything of meaning. I AM confident of Brad Kaaya and company getting to 6 wins. I know he lost some major weapons, but he will be a much improved QB, and will elevate the talent around him. There are still good weapons on O, and a solid line. Our D line should be the best we've seen in years. I think the over is easy, easy money. Doesn't mean I think Golden can coach himself out of a wet paper bag, but we have an elite QB, and those make a big difference.
Frauden is clueless on how to use and develope players. I say under. 4-8.

Advertisement

If we only had a coach.

It's a process, guys.

Our administration is so inept. Bunch of ostriches with their heads in the sand.

A top coach with this talent would win the ACC. The Coastal at the very least. Golden has assembled a nice team, but he has to WIN with it. You can't have this kind of talent and struggle to win 7 games.

If we only had a coach.

Not sure why people are bringing up how easy of a schedule we have this year. There is no such thing in the Golden era. I still believe we go 6-7 remember Goldie does more with less.

Advertisement
Not sure why people are bringing up how easy of a schedule we have this year. There is no such thing in the Golden era. I still believe we go 6-7 remember Goldie does more with less.

and less with more so honestly 6-9 is exactly where he will always end up. This basically makes him the normal distribution curve of coaching

I see Frauden's team finishing last in the Coastal. This guy is hot pile of steaming ????

He isn’t going to be fired. Remember, the administration hates fans and a winning team.

Advertisement
Not taking this BS. This team wins minimum 7 games. Kayaa will essentially lebron this team to 7 victories or be the reason we don't get it. Why? It's been stated that kayaa will get audibles at the LOS his development and decision making will show us what this staff really did this off season

I guess Vegas' line of thinking is if Al "fools" Golden couldn't win at least 9 games with a soft schedule and 7 NFL drafted players (2 in the first round), the ACC Freshman of the year at QB, AND several more players in the NFL via FA, how in the **** is he going to win over 5 games with a depleted roster and lack of depth and a harder schedule??? Makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
Not taking this BS. This team wins minimum 7 games. Kayaa will essentially lebron this team to 7 victories or be the reason we don't get it. Why? It's been stated that kayaa will get audibles at the LOS his development and decision making will show us what this staff really did this off season

Pssst, I have a bridge to sell you in Idaho for the low, low price of $100k.

so we win 6 games...Golden holds a news conf and says he beat the ODDS and **** vegas...

I can see that

I am not a gambler and I honestly don't understand or follow sports gambling......(even though I work in Vegas LOL)
Historically, how accurate those predictions are?
Anyone?

Advertisement
Back