drifters1234
Senior
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 3,116
C'mon people. This is only Golden's second year in the job!
Miami O/U win total is set at a whopping 5.5. I'll help you pack your bags fat boy..
Frauden is clueless on how to use and develope players. I say under. 4-8.I am not confident in Al Golden winning anything of meaning. I AM confident of Brad Kaaya and company getting to 6 wins. I know he lost some major weapons, but he will be a much improved QB, and will elevate the talent around him. There are still good weapons on O, and a solid line. Our D line should be the best we've seen in years. I think the over is easy, easy money. Doesn't mean I think Golden can coach himself out of a wet paper bag, but we have an elite QB, and those make a big difference.
I am not confident in Al Golden winning anything of meaning. I AM confident of Brad Kaaya and company getting to 6 wins. I know he lost some major weapons, but he will be a much improved QB, and will elevate the talent around him. There are still good weapons on O, and a solid line. Our D line should be the best we've seen in years. I think the over is easy, easy money. Doesn't mean I think Golden can coach himself out of a wet paper bag, but we have an elite QB, and those make a big difference.
I am not confident in Al Golden winning anything of meaning. I AM confident of Brad Kaaya and company getting to 6 wins. I know he lost some major weapons, but he will be a much improved QB, and will elevate the talent around him. There are still good weapons on O, and a solid line. Our D line should be the best we've seen in years. I think the over is easy, easy money. Doesn't mean I think Golden can coach himself out of a wet paper bag, but we have an elite QB, and those make a big difference.
If we only had a coach.
Not sure why people are bringing up how easy of a schedule we have this year. There is no such thing in the Golden era. I still believe we go 6-7 remember Goldie does more with less.
Not sure why people are bringing up how easy of a schedule we have this year. There is no such thing in the Golden era. I still believe we go 6-7 remember Goldie does more with less.
lol thanksMiami O/U win total is set at a whopping 5.5. I'll help you pack your bags fat boy..
Meant to upvote
Miami O/U win total is set at a whopping 5.5. I'll help you pack your bags fat boy..
Not taking this BS. This team wins minimum 7 games. Kayaa will essentially lebron this team to 7 victories or be the reason we don't get it. Why? It's been stated that kayaa will get audibles at the LOS his development and decision making will show us what this staff really did this off season
I am not a gambler and I honestly don't understand or follow sports gambling......(even though I work in Vegas LOL)
Historically, how accurate those predictions are?
Anyone?