VEGAS HAS SPOKEN

I find this really depressing. Vegas knows what's up.

AG has a mediocre year and hangs around is the worst possible scenario and most likely. I prefer to see the U win. They win 6, even 5 and the status quo persists.

Need it to tip one way or the other.

Advertisement
5 wins is too high. 4-8 is the best this team can do and would be my bet. I actually think 3-9 is likely. We are going to be the absolute definition of SUCK this season.

And Golden will still be here in 2016.

Ten brings him back because of the recruiting class he has put together. Nine maybe but probably not. Sad for the U. I hope we surprise.

It's a pathetically easy schedule...nobody wants Golden gone more than myself but I'm telling you right now...we're ****ed.

That fat **** is going to win a bunch of close games, Dave Wannstadt style (13-10, 14-13, 17-14 kinda games) and we'll finish with 8 or 9 wins. The ******* idiots that run our program will then look at those 8 or 9 wins in a vacuum and yell "IMPROVEMENT" at the top of their pathetic ******* lungs and use it as an excuse to keep our self imposed purgatory going.

I pray to God I'm wrong...but i have a horrible feeling this is what's going to happen.

Advertisement
Flake James has issues with the way Vegas sets the over/under. The system doesn't properly measure effort and charecter. While it's easy to point the finger and say "if the team's ceiling is 6 wins, why the **** did you retain Golden?"

It doesn't take in consideration how many years (and pillars) it takes to properly build 'champions.'

Advertisement
Am I the only one who finds it sad that the only two definite wins I found were the first two on the schedule?

Advertisement
Well, I can't say I'm surprised. Vegas just confirmed my thinking about where this team/program is at W/L-wise. Pretty sobering, really.

Advertisement
It's a pathetically easy schedule...nobody wants Golden gone more than myself but I'm telling you right now...we're ****ed.

That fat **** is going to win a bunch of close games, Dave Wannstadt style (13-10, 14-13, 17-14 kinda games) and we'll finish with 8 or 9 wins. The ****ing idiots that run our program will then look at those 8 or 9 wins in a vacuum and yell "IMPROVEMENT" at the top of their pathetic ****ing lungs and use it as an excuse to keep our self imposed purgatory going.

I pray to God I'm wrong...but i have a horrible feeling this is what's going to happen.

Not to worry. Al has not been able to keep a team onboard for a whole year yet. Teams quit on losers and he is one. They will start mailing it in and the loses will mount. Even Brad's mom will bail on him once he starts throwing Brad under the bus to protect Mark and his horrific concept of defense. He did it to Duke when he was best player on the team. Why would Brad escape. Heck, Al kind of blamed him last year.

5 wins is too high. 4-8 is the best this team can do and would be my bet. I actually think 3-9 is likely. We are going to be the absolute definition of SUCK this season.

And Golden will still be here in 2016.

I fear you might be right. Blades comment that Al needs "TWO" more years haunts me.

Advertisement
Back