Valentine Speaks, and Booker T Updates

I wouldn't give a fck about the NCAA either, *****, prove it!!!!! I live down here, you're at a best western in a rental. Good luck NCAA catching a black man hanging out with black kids in black neighborhoods with black families at black BBQs putting money into black hands to help keep a black roof over black heads! Yeah, good fckg luck NCAA!!!! Golden makes 2 mil a year..... He needs to take about 500,000 and put that **** into the hand of a real n1&&@ that knows how to grease some ******* palms!!!!!!

You work this end, dycane work the IRS end and Miami meets at a national championship in the middle.

Advertisement
I wouldn't give a fck about the NCAA either, *****, prove it!!!!! I live down here, you're at a best western in a rental. Good luck NCAA catching a black man hanging out with black kids in black neighborhoods with black families at black BBQs putting money into black hands to help keep a black roof over black heads! Yeah, good fckg luck NCAA!!!! Golden makes 2 mil a year..... He needs to take about 500,000 and put that **** into the hand of a real n1&&@ that knows how to grease some ******* palms!!!!!!

You work this end, dycane work the IRS end and Miami meets at a national championship in the middle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQlXNH36mI

Some of you need to untangle your panties.

He's coming for his OV and we know Al can spin BS with the best of them.

unfortunately for us he isnt allowed to perform a $100 handshake and skate

our coaches can't.

but i have seen students who work at the football building, do a "handshake."

during this past junior day. i mean no one's going to report it but they need to be more careful with that

What is Tunsil alleged to be butthurt about anyway?

My sense is that the staff is keeping its distance from that program for the most part. Probably not really dealing with most kids unless they are an exceptional talent, could also be that because of Hurlie's ties to the family the decided to roll on TV, but someone posted earlier that there is rumor that Donofrio talked some smack about Champagnat and telling kids they shouldnt go there.

I actually wouldnt be surprised if that was the case. The program seems very odd to me.

Advertisement
Basically he wants Al to beg him to come back and have the fan base on their knees. Crootin these days...

Advertisement
No, don't send Irvin, Sapp & Co. to talk with Valentine. Better served having a come-to-Jesus chat with Genron and hurt-feelings Champagnat head coach.

Genron and his ilk arent looking for group hugs and a pat on the head.
Just pay the muthafcka, .....****. I will Neva understand why somebody from down there can't "take care" of these kids and their local communities? How fckg hard is it???? Sheesh!!!!!

Very intelligent point here. Let's break out the green and orange money bags right after having the NCAA down our throats for the past 2 years. Brilliant.

Golden should let this kid go. He decommitted when Golden was silent about the Penn St job, Golden stays on the job buddy goes to LSU.

Advertisement
Just be happy he is coming this weekend....face reality right now LSU is a prettier girl at the ball calling out to you. Miami is hometown so that can be a swaying factor too.

per 247 sports' Chris stock,

I went to the Champagnat basketball game to speak with Travonte Valentine and he did not show up to the game. I talked to his football coach who told me that Travonte could not get a ride to the game, had midterms recently, and is overwhelmed by the recruiting process.

Miami defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio and defensive line coach Jethro Franklin were also in attendance and stayed until the third quarter talking with the head coach.

Valentine will announce his decision at a ceremony at his school beginning at 10:30 a.m. on Signing Day.

Advertisement
per 247 sports' Chris stock,

I went to the Champagnat basketball game to speak with Travonte Valentine and he did not show up to the game. I talked to his football coach who told me that Travonte could not get a ride to the game, had midterms recently, and is overwhelmed by the recruiting process.

Miami defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio and defensive line coach Jethro Franklin were also in attendance and stayed until the third quarter talking with the head coach.

Valentine will announce his decision at a ceremony at his school beginning at 10:30 a.m. on Signing Day.

TV got the **** out of there boi...aint want no parts of old jethro and No Frio..lol

Well moving on....

shot out to the boi Genron.....and shot out to the posters on this here board that go in on the team every post....

Its very obvious TV post here...and around the time our d went into the tank and people started going in on our d on here..dude started getting weary of playing in it...

add to it u got Genron who feeels hes a better coach than anybody on our staff and VOILA....

I want TV...But im just gon be REAL here....the scheme does us no favors regardless who u plug in.especially on the line

Advertisement
Back