Valentine Speaks, and Booker T Updates

Advertisement
per 247 sports' Chris stock,

I went to the Champagnat basketball game to speak with Travonte Valentine and he did not show up to the game. I talked to his football coach who told me that Travonte could not get a ride to the game, had midterms recently, and is overwhelmed by the recruiting process.

Miami defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio and defensive line coach Jethro Franklin were also in attendance and stayed until the third quarter talking with the head coach.

Valentine will announce his decision at a ceremony at his school beginning at 10:30 a.m. on Signing Day.

TV got the **** out of there boi...aint want no parts of old jethro and No Frio..lol

Well moving on....

shot out to the boi Genron.....and shot out to the posters on this here board that go in on the team every post....

Its very obvious TV post here...and around the time our d went into the tank and people started going in on our d on here..dude started getting weary of playing in it...

add to it u got Genron who feeels hes a better coach than anybody on our staff and VOILA....

I want TV...But im just gon be REAL here....the scheme does us no favors regardless who u plug in.especially on the line

Thing is, the scheme would do us a lot of favors if TV was in it. That's the real problem with the D, we don't have the guys to run it. TV is one of those guys who can make it run. In fact he is the most important guy. That's why we can't give up on him until its over. Truth is, in this scheme, we need TV more than TV needs us. But TV would also benefit in 3 years when he leaves for the league because 2-gaping Dt make bank.

Go Canes and stay home big fella.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back