Valentine Speaks, and Booker T Updates

Advertisement
Golden will get much blame but the underlying issue is corruption with street agents and other coaches who are negatively influencing players and trying to run their future college decision that should be up to the kid and his family. Fact is the kid is going to be worked until his wheels falls and when he does the kids will never see the coach/street agent again. I feel for TV but at the same time he needs to take relationships that he had in the past seriously instead of just listening to coaches. Its ****ed up but this happens way too much

After that interview, seems to me we have more problems than just Genron at Champagnat. That program sounds like a breeding ground for trouble.

We need TV and TV needs the Miami family. Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp need to speak to TV and get his head straight and then get him to the NFL in round one 3 years from now

He has committed to 13 different schools already. I don't think we get him but LULZ @ where his heart is at right now.

Advertisement
Golden needs to get all the Committed DL to come in on an UnOffical visit and just chill with Valentine... show him the love and go from there...

R we not supposed to beat LSU for a SFL kid? Inferiority complexed mother scratchers. I think Al gets him.

No, don't send Irvin, Sapp & Co. to talk with Valentine. Better served having a come-to-Jesus chat with Genron and hurt-feelings Champagnat head coach.

Advertisement
It is called we dont kiss their *** and arent paying as well

On a broader issue, it sure sounds like there are some issues between the staff and Champagnat. The comment by the HC about how UM recruits there, was very telling. Would love to hear from someone in the know just what the deal with that program is. Sure seems like a strange operation there.

No, don't send Irvin, Sapp & Co. to talk with Valentine. Better served having a come-to-Jesus chat with Genron and hurt-feelings Champagnat head coach.

Genron and his ilk arent looking for group hugs and a pat on the head.

Just pay the muthafcka, .....****. I will Neva understand why somebody from down there can't "take care" of these kids and their local communities? How fckg hard is it???? Sheesh!!!!!

Advertisement

Just pay the muthafcka, .....****. I will Neva understand why somebody from down there can't "take care" of these kids and their local communities? How fckg hard is it???? Sheesh!!!!!
Stop *****ing about a kid getting paid, *****, you pay him!!!!!!!

After that interview, seems to me we have more problems than just Genron at Champagnat. That program sounds like a breeding ground for trouble.

I'm not going to worry about it, because in the end, unless you're going to try and compete with the SEC in the duffle bag sweepstakes, what can you really do?

Advertisement
I wouldn't give a fck about the NCAA either, *****, prove it!!!!! I live down here, you're at a best western in a rental. Good luck NCAA catching a black man hanging out with black kids in black neighborhoods with black families at black BBQs putting money into black hands to help keep a black roof over black heads! Yeah, good fckg luck NCAA!!!! Golden makes 2 mil a year..... He needs to take about 500,000 and put that **** into the hand of a real n1&&@ that knows how to grease some ******* palms!!!!!!

I wouldn't give a fck about the NCAA either, *****, prove it!!!!! I live down here, you're at a best western in a rental. Good luck NCAA catching a black man hanging out with black kids in black neighborhoods with black families at black BBQs putting money into black hands to help keep a black roof over black heads! Yeah, good fckg luck NCAA!!!! Golden makes 2 mil a year..... He needs to take about 500,000 and put that **** into the hand of a real n1&&@ that knows how to grease some ******* palms!!!!!!

130.gif

Advertisement
Back